-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Maryland Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
joshlloo20
New Member
Anyone who interviewed on 3/10 hear anything back yet?
My interview was around end of February and still haven’t heard back.Anyone who interviewed on 3/10 hear anything back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
Mine was beginning of March and I still have not heard back. Is it normal for them to take this long?
It seems like it takes ~1.5-2months to hear back from them after an interview..Mine was beginning of March and I still have not heard back. Is it normal for them to take this long?
Congrats!! Did you receive your acceptance today?Accepted!
Dentistry_808
New Member
Accepted today! 🙏 I interviewed mid-January!
waitingdds
New Member
Congrats! How long ago were you accepted?Accepted today! 🙏 I interviewed mid-January!
Yes! Around 4pm estCongrats!! Did you receive your acceptance today?
Dentistry_808
New Member
Today!Congrats! How long ago were you accepted?
DrBoricuba
New Member
Accepted today as well!
Dental-man
Full Member
Accepted today as we
congrats! When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also wondering this!! 🙂Congrats to anyone who got accepted today 🤩
Has anyone interviewed mid February and received a decision?
Tooth25
Full Member
Congratz! When was your interview date?Accepted today as well!
yesThis might be a dumb question but from the offer letter, is it okay to send all the enclosed forms (acceptance forms + essential requirements form) all at once on the same day? (making both deposits on the same day)
Thanks! Do you know if there’s an additional fee if you pay the deposit with a credit card?
DrBoricuba
New Member
Mid Januarycongrats! When did you interview?
DrBoricuba
New Member
Mid JanuaryCongratz! When was your interview date?
@afdara , Could you please tell us how full is the class right now if you know? I tried to look for FB group but couldn't find it.. 🙁Based on the Facebook and GroupMe!
afdara
Full Member
The class is not full as far as I know! Currently, there are 89 people in groupMe including a couple of D1s!@afdara , Could you please tell us how full is the class right now if you know? I tried to look for FB group but couldn't find it.. 🙁
Thank you for letting us know!The class is not full as far as I know! Currently, there are 89 people in groupMe including a couple of D1s!
Hi people, I just found out about this thread.
I got the interview at the end of Oct 2020, and got accepted on the Dec 15th.
I cried during the interview and I was so confident that I wouldn't make it. But somehow I did.
So I hope everyone hears some kind of good news.
Also I was looking for discord, reddit, facebook etc, community for the class of 2025, but I couldn't find any.
Does anyone know any of these page? or like a group chat?
I got the interview at the end of Oct 2020, and got accepted on the Dec 15th.
I cried during the interview and I was so confident that I wouldn't make it. But somehow I did.
So I hope everyone hears some kind of good news.
Also I was looking for discord, reddit, facebook etc, community for the class of 2025, but I couldn't find any.
Does anyone know any of these page? or like a group chat?
Withdrew my spot. Hoping one of you guys get it. Good luck!
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
When should people that interviewed in beginning of March find out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As of now it’s totally random.When should people that interviewed in beginning of March find out?
Yes, I believe there’s a 2.5% fee on credit cardsThanks! Do you know if there’s an additional fee if you pay the deposit with a credit card?
Quite a few left considering how many ppl are in the groupme. Currently only have ~90 pplAnyone who interviewed from Feb 9th and onward receive any acceptances (I haven't seen anyone after Feb 9th and onwards say anything yet). Also, does anyone know how many more seats are left for Maryland?
As far as Ik they were having a few each week. So a lot!! I remember some of the ppl Ik had an interview literally the day before I did in Feb.Does anybody know how many sets of interviews we had for March and February?
I interviewed in mid Feb and no news yet.Has anyone who interviewed mid February and onward been accepted yet? I interviewed on Feb 9th but haven’t seen anyone that got accepted from the batch or onwards.
pearlywhites_77
Full Member
Does maryland accept letters of intent/interest?
They send them around 9:00 am so in like 10 minutesBased on past days this school has sent out acceptances, looks like today should be the day. I wish everyone good luck!
Nothing yet! Fingers crossed for news soon.Did anybunny get anything today?
Edit: "any-one" is typing as "any-bunny"
People are saying it’s not full yet based on the group me so hopefully they’ll send more acceptances soonI haven’t heard anything since my Easter egg hunt in late Feb, not even a purgatory. Is the class full and they’re only looking at the purgatory now?
SDN really out here trolling me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!🙂 I was hoping to hear if they sent out acceptances today. Interviewed in March as well. Did your status change on AADSAS before the email?just received an acceptance!!!! interviewed in march. i can’t wait to meet you all & good luck to those still waiting!!!
im not sure i looked at it yesterday and it still said invited for interview and i checked now and it just says offer made.Congrats!!🙂 I was hoping to hear if they sent out acceptances today. Interviewed in March as well. Did your status change on AADSAS before the email?
so you did not get an email yet?im not sure i looked at it yesterday and it still said invited for interview and i checked now and it just says offer made.
Ya did you just see on the portal or get an email? I don’t see new ppl joining the fb group todayso you did not get an email yet?
Do most of the students who are accepted join either group me or FB? I just wonder how I should predict the number of spots based on the FB or group me #.Ya did you just see on the portal or get an email? I don’t see new ppl joining the fb group today
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K