Maryland Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Hey i was wondering who you sent the loi to? was it to your interviewer? I interviewed mid January and still no word.
I sent the LOI to their admissions email. Yeah its a tough wait.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how full the class is?

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how full the class is?
Not sure about this per se, but I started a poll on the Facebook group and those who don't respond are going to be removed from the group. So far, 64 people have voted that they are apart of our class. This may not be everyone (since not everyone has joined the Facebook group) but of those that are in the group, 64 of them are students in our class.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Was accepted from the waitlist on the 25th of April at 11 am.

Reactions: 4 users
Hello everyone and congrats to all who got accepted. After my interview for UMDSOD in November, my status still says invited for interview but I have not received any email about waitlist or anything. I sent a letter of intent to the school as well as the professor who interviewed me and have spoken with them a couple times but never mentioned anything about waitlist. Anybody know what situation I might be in?

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone and congrats to all who got accepted. After my interview for UMDSOD in November, my status still says invited for interview but I have not received any email about waitlist or anything. I sent a letter of intent to the school as well as the professor who interviewed me and have spoken with them a couple times but never mentioned anything about waitlist. Anybody know what situation I might be in?
I would call and ask for clarification of your status but I would assume waitlist

I would call and ask for clarification of your status but I would assume waitlist
Thanks! I sent an updated progress email at the end of last week so waiting on a response. I don't want to bombard them with emails and phone calls.

feeling discouraged… seems like there isn’t much movement on the waitlist this cycle 😭

I didn't get a waitlist email until June 1st... Is the list ranked? I have no chance

I didn't get a waitlist email until June 1st... Is the list ranked? I have no chance

Someone on the group chat said they got in yesterday. From my experience I was asked to be in the waitlist on the 19th of april, accepted the waitlist invitation on the 22nd April and was sent an acceptance letter on the 25 of April

Last edited:
Just got a email to get off of the waitlist

Reactions: 1 users