Maryland Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First off, congrats! Second, yes that is usually a good sign and it precedes an interview invite. This is speaking out of experience as a re-applicant to Maryland, I got my interview invite a week or two after sending over my supplementary app. May I ask when did you originally send out your apps? Mine went out in mid-July this year in case you are curious.
You have no idea how excited that makes me to hear it typically means an invite is coming. Im a reapplicant myself, first time applying to Maryland though and I really, really needed this. How far away were the interview dates from when they sent you the invite? Like how long did you have to prepare? I also submitted June 1st this cycle but did email them a letter of interest a few weeks ago probably in early August.
 
Interview #7
School: UMDSOD
Notification date: 09/20/2023
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 05/30/2023
Application complete: 08/28/2023
GPA (overall, science): 3.48, 3.42
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/22/23/21/none
Method of Interview: Virtual
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview yesterday for 10/4. I have two questions. The email said the interview starts at 11AM, is that in Maryland time? Also, how long does the Zoom interview last, since I have class after?
 
I got an interview yesterday for 10/4. I have two questions. The email said the interview starts at 11AM, is that in Maryland time? Also, how long does the Zoom interview last, since I have class after?
Did they give you the date or did you have the option to pick?
 
I got an interview yesterday for 10/4. I have two questions. The email said the interview starts at 11AM, is that in Maryland time? Also, how long does the Zoom interview last, since I have class after?
if it's over zoom, it should have a time attached to it via email that will state what time it starts at. I would assume the time is that of where the school is located unless it says 11AM (Your timezone).
 
I got an interview yesterday for 10/4. I have two questions. The email said the interview starts at 11AM, is that in Maryland time? Also, how long does the Zoom interview last, since I have class after?
Can I ask when you submitted your supplemental app? Congrats on getting an interview, so exciting!
 
Hi! for those who already had an interview, it says that it starts at 11 am, around what time does it end? 4 or 5 pm?
 
I hope I entered this information correctly.

Interview #1
School: UMDSOD
Notification date: 10/2/2023
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 05/10/2023
Application complete: 08/21/2023
GPA (overall, science): 4.0,4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/21/22/27/none
Method of Interview: Virtual
 
I hope I entered this information correctly.

Interview #1
School: UMDSOD
Notification date: 10/2/2023
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 05/10/2023
Application complete: 08/21/2023
GPA (overall, science): 4.0,4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/21/22/27/none
Method of Interview: Virtual
Can I ask when you got/submitted the supplemental. Congrats!!
 
Hi! for those who already had an interview, it says that it starts at 11 am, around what time does it end? 4 or 5 pm?
Haven’t had the interview yet but the schedule is written as going from 2pm to 7pm with an hour break in the middle
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview # 2
School: Maryland
Notification date: 10/2
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: early june
Application complete date: 06/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.98, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a
17): 22/24/21/17/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/11
Method of interview: virtual
 
interview #1 😁😁😁
Notification date: 10/9
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (PA)
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/1
Application complete date: 7/11
Secondary received: 9/19
GPA (science, overall): GPA: 3.6 Overall:
3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 18 TS, 21 PAT, 22 Reading—-> nothing below 17
Method of interview: Virtual (10/17)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interview #4
Notification date: 10/30
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7
Secondary received: 10/4
GPA (science, overall): GPA: 3.75 Overall:
3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 20 TS, 18 PAT
Method of interview: Virtual (11/8)
 
Recieved the secondary a few days ago. I was just wondering how likely someone is to get an interview after they finish the secondary?
 
Does Maryland offer application advising? Verified early June, but have yet to hear back. Assuming I've been rejected and seeking proactive feedback
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maryland resident here, and so far received 5 interviews, but haven't received a secondary yet from Maryland dental.