Maryland Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my secondary 11/7, but never heard about an interview. Does this probably mean they are no longer interested in me? I saw most people heard back in 2-3 weeks about an interview invite after submitting their secondaries.
Have you tried reaching out to them directly?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my secondary 11/7, but never heard about an interview. Does this probably mean they are no longer interested in me? I saw most people heard back in 2-3 weeks about an interview invite after submitting their secondaries.
I'm in the same boat too... I submitted my secondary application on 11/5 and haven't heard back yet. I'm also a Maryland resident, by the way.
 
Have they shared how many more interview dates exist? Seems like there's a number of follks with secondaries who have not heard back on an official interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you remember when they did it? Im just trying to see if they announced a waitlist already and if im just not on it and have no chance lol.
Yes! So I was waitlisted end of March last year because my interview was beginning of February, but I am sure they already had a waitlist created for those prospective students who were interviewed in the fall and did not get in immediately
 
For those that submitted secondaries, what are you doing to stay involved with adcom? I have not heard back on an interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that submitted secondaries, what are you doing to stay involved with adcom? I have not heard back on an interview
If you already submitted your secondaries, I would just stay put and wait until they get back to you, no need to send out a letter of interest or anything like that. If you wanna call them, you could do that, but they won’t really much over the phone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad