Maryland MPJE: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anchor31

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Has anyone taken the Maryland MPJE in 2019? Can you share your experience with the exam? How did you study for the exam this year? Did you pass on your first attempt? How long did you study prior to taking the exam? Any advice you can give, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

I took it in 2017 and passed on first attempt. I'd used RxExam test bank and study materials that my friend had from attending the University of Maryland. I studied for about 2 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I recently took MD MPJE in August 2019. I passed on my first attempt but walked out of the testing center thinking I failed for sure.

Being an out-of-state test taker, I found a limited amount of study material. I have purchased the University of Maryland law review/practice questions and Rxexam questions. I want to say neither of the material will fully prepare you for MPJE, but they were good material to start. I frequently went back to the law book provided by MD BOP to clarify things and I found this very helpful.

I studied for 2 weeks, but please keep in mind that I have taken MPJE for other states few years ago.

Best of lucks to you and hope this was helpful!

Reactions: 1 users