Masters Program: Barry University vs. Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mightymouse23

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im pretty knowledgable about both of these programs and can help to answer any questions you may have. I decided to place this thread here, seeing its more appropriate since I have completed these programs from a dental standpoint.

Hope this thread helps those who are in doubt, just as I was.

Laters!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

Im pretty knowledgable about both of these programs and can help to answer any questions you may have. I decided to place this thread here, seeing its more appropriate since I have completed these programs from a dental standpoint.

Laters!

wow cool. What is the 2 years masters in Biomedical Sciences at Barry like?
I am a Canadian student with GPA ~ 3.3 and might consider this for a January backup plan if I don't receive some interview invites. Do they really care about the students, or would most ppl regret this choice (i.e are they fair with grades?). Also, isn't it like 24,000/yr$$? seems kinda high.. imho.

I've been asked this alot. $24k seems like a lot at first, but compared to the grand scheme of things its not that much. Nova dental is about $40k/yr just for tuition. This doesnt include instruments and other fees.

Barry does care about its students, and alot of the professors are the same as the ones at Nova. I'd try to get into the 1yr program Barry since they have a higher dental school acceptance. For example, I did the 2yr program and had a 3.9 GPA and didnt get in- alot of others with similar scores didnt as well from what I recall...

About grades, Barry is definitely fair with grades. But be prepared to work- its nothing like undergrad. Alot of people tend to procrastinate and study at the last minute. Cramming 80+ pages of neuroanatomy is no joke!

Let me know if you have questions

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been asked this alot. $24k seems like a lot at first, but compared to the grand scheme of things its not that much. Nova dental is about $40k/yr just for tuition. This doesnt include instruments and other fees.

Barry does care about its students, and alot of the professors are the same as the ones at Nova. I'd try to get into the 1yr program Barry since they have a higher dental school acceptance. For example, I did the 2yr program and had a 3.9 GPA and didnt get in- alot of others with similar scores didnt as well from what I recall...

About grades, Barry is definitely fair with grades. But be prepared to work- its nothing like undergrad. Alot of people tend to procrastinate and study at the last minute. Cramming 80+ pages of neuroanatomy is no joke!

Let me know if you have questions

But with 24,000$/year that u paid for the 2 yr program... and a 3.9GPA, this should be much more valuable no? I am finding it odd as to why you wouldn't get accepted into a dental school with these stats.

Its the level of competition out there. There are alot more people applying to dental school with really high scores.

Dont get me wrong. My stats were more than "good" when I spoke to several schools, BUT the people applying were alot better. Alot of people didnt realize this until the they applied a second or third time after finishing the program...

Its the level of competition out there. There are alot more people applying to dental school with really high scores.

Dont get me wrong. My stats were more than "good" when I spoke to several schools, BUT the people applying were alot better. Alot of people didnt realize this until the they applied a second or third time after finishing the program...

Well unless I am misinformed, a 3.9/4.0 GPA is as good as you'd need for any school i'd say. Maybe it was because of undergrad GPA?

--> I know many many many ppl who decided to go for their masters and ended up with ~3.5 and were accepted. YOu should be a shoe in, especially since it is a masters that focuses only on coursework (no thesis).

Just a thought?

Well unless I am misinformed, a 3.9/4.0 GPA is as good as you'd need for any school i'd say. Maybe it was because of undergrad GPA?

--> I know many many many ppl who decided to go for their masters and ended up with ~3.5 and were accepted. YOu should be a shoe in, especially since it is a masters that focuses only on coursework (no thesis).

Just a thought?

True, but mostly everyone in the 2yr program had a low undergrad GPA. In the 1yr program, the candidates normally had "good enough" GPA's but low DAT scores, so after doing the 1yr program PLUS retaking the DAT, they not only improved their weak points, they also made themselves better candidates. This is not only what I have seen, but also what the director of the program told me while i was there (FYI, his name is Dr. Laudan).

Were those other programs you mentioned direct linkage programs? Nova has this and I believe BU does too (but might be mistaken). In Nova's program you only need to pass the requirements they have to be accepted into their Dental program the following year...

True, but mostly everyone in the 2yr program had a low undergrad GPA. In the 1yr program, the candidates normally had "good enough" GPA's but low DAT scores, so after doing the 1yr program PLUS retaking the DAT, they not only improved their weak points, they also made themselves better candidates. This is not only what I have seen, but also what the director of the program told me while i was there (FYI, his name is Dr. Laudan).

Were those other programs you mentioned direct linkage programs? Nova has this and I believe BU does too (but might be mistaken). In Nova's program you only need to pass the requirements they have to be accepted into their Dental program the following year...

yaa i guess it takes time..I'm sure you should get a few acceptances given ur stats. I really am looking into this as something to do if I dont get any interviews. However, I don't want to burn out before I even make it into dental school and that is why I was questioning the difficulty of the program (or even going for the 2 year one). Even studying lots, here in Canada its "GOOD" to have a class average in the 68% range (C+). The 80's or 4.0 that many talk about is just really hard to achieve in the school up here.

But at any rate, do you think it was a good choice for you to go to Barry? YOu are applying this cycle again?

I have not a clue about either of these programs, but I went to VCU for my MS degree and I know VCU likes to see a connection to the school. Because they have a dental school as well, my chances, I believe, were improved. I know Barry doesn't have a school and Nova does so is it worth seeing if Nova's dental school gives preference to those who have a connection to them?

yaa i guess it takes time..I'm sure you should get a few acceptances given ur stats. I really am looking into this as something to do if I dont get any interviews. However, I don't want to burn out before I even make it into dental school and that is why I was questioning the difficulty of the program (or even going for the 2 year one). Even studying lots, here in Canada its "GOOD" to have a class average in the 68% range (C+). The 80's or 4.0 that many talk about is just really hard to achieve in the school up here.

But at any rate, do you think it was a good choice for you to go to Barry? YOu are applying this cycle again?

I guarantee any program you do will be a challenge since you are taking graduate level science courses. The 2yr program at Barry is 9cr per sem.

I have to say Barry is a good choice if you cant get into a school that had a linkage. If I was faced with the choice of going to Barry again (and not getting into Nova's MSP) then I would do it again, simply cause it has he same professors as Nova, and Nova is my #1.

Im not reapplying cause I got into Nova Dental, which I got into after doing the Nova MSP, which I did after Barry's MSP. Confused yet? :D

I have not a clue about either of these programs, but I went to VCU for my MS degree and I know VCU likes to see a connection to the school. Because they have a dental school as well, my chances, I believe, were improved. I know Barry doesn't have a school and Nova does so is it worth seeing if Nova's dental school gives preference to those who have a connection to them?

I dont know for certain, but I can definitely say that some students that did their undergrad at Nova ended up in the dental program. It might be coincidence, or because they were already at Nova.

For the MSP, you're basically "guaranteed" an acceptance into dental school if you pass their requirements.

I dont know for certain, but I can definitely say that some students that did their undergrad at Nova ended up in the dental program. It might be coincidence, or because they were already at Nova.

For the MSP, you're basically "guaranteed" an acceptance into dental school if you pass their requirements.

Do u think you could give me a like to the one @ nova that would allow entry? I have the problem that several of my pre-req's are in the D's... although the majority of my grades are A's. Unfortunately I can't do anything about my D's at this point since I graduated.

well, there are certainly other factors than your 3.9 gpa. what were your DAT scores? EC activities? there's gotta be something that held you back.

& i'm not putting down the 2 yr program but it doesn't simulate the rigors of d-school as accurately as the 1 yr program.

Members don't see this ad :)
well, there are certainly other factors than your 3.9 gpa. what were your DAT scores? EC activities? there's gotta be something that held you back.

& i'm not putting down the 2 yr program but it doesn't simulate the rigors of d-school as accurately as the 1 yr program.

Sorry for the lateness in my reply. I agree that the 2yr program doesnt simulate the rigors of the 1yr program at Barry. And the 1yr program at Barry is nothing compared to the 1yr program at Nova (I've asked).

As far as things that held me back, I would have to say my undergrad GPA. But when talking to a member of the admission committee his comment was that there are so many people applying with high GPA's and DATs that the competition is really getting tough...

Hey guys,

Laters!

Is Barry still currently accepting students for Fall 08? How competitive it is to get into the program? how does it help students to prepare for dental school? Do they accept international students who already obtained a Bachelor degree? I am asking this for a friend. Thanks mightymouse23

Is Barry still currently accepting students for Fall 08? How competitive it is to get into the program? how does it help students to prepare for dental school? Do they accept international students who already obtained a Bachelor degree? I am asking this for a friend. Thanks mightymouse23

Barry is always accepting people. I know of people that got in one week before classes started in the fall. In terms of competitive, its relative- if you have decent grades( like a 2.7 or 2.5) you can get in. But the reqs are nothing set in stone!

Barry definitely helps prepare for dental school because alot of the classes taught in Barry's program are extremely similiar to the first year dental school courses. So doing well in a program who curriculum mirrors some dental school courses speaks volumes when applying.

In terms of international students, I can't say. But I dont see why not since ever University has international students, right?

Barry is always accepting people. I know of people that got in one week before classes started in the fall. In terms of competitive, its relative- if you have decent grades( like a 2.7 or 2.5) you can get in. But the reqs are nothing set in stone!

Barry definitely helps prepare for dental school because alot of the classes taught in Barry's program are extremely similiar to the first year dental school courses. So doing well in a program who curriculum mirrors some dental school courses speaks volumes when applying.

In terms of international students, I can't say. But I dont see why not since ever University has international students, right?

Thanks mightmouse 23...I have one more question (sorry..too many questions). Can you recommend a good counselor whom my friend can get a hold of? Anyone you find extremely helpful? thanks again.

No problem... The director of the program is Dr. Ralph Laudan. He can answer all the questions that your friend has...

Thanks for the good info mightymouse. I think I'll be attending Barry this Fall. I had Nova as my #1 too, but I didn't get in. I was accepted to UMDNJ-Newark and i was set on going there for a while since they have a dental school. But now I kinda figure, I'm going to get in as long as I do well in the masters program I go to and I think I have a better chance of doing well at Barry because I'll be more comfortable there. Good way of thinking?

Also, you went to Nova's Masters Program after Barry's? Was it the Biomedical Sciences program? From what I've been told, you can't do another masters program when you've completed one already.

Thanks.

Thanks for the good info mightymouse. I think I'll be attending Barry this Fall. I had Nova as my #1 too, but I didn't get in. I was accepted to UMDNJ-Newark and i was set on going there for a while since they have a dental school. But now I kinda figure, I'm going to get in as long as I do well in the masters program I go to and I think I have a better chance of doing well at Barry because I'll be more comfortable there. Good way of thinking?

Also, you went to Nova's Masters Program after Barry's? Was it the Biomedical Sciences program? From what I've been told, you can't do another masters program when you've completed one already.

Thanks.

Yo pogiro! I would rethink that move. I dont know if UMDNJ has a direct linkage program to their dental school, but if it does i would definitely go there. Plus I would try and find out how many of the people from their SMP got into their dental school.

If you're going to Barry then go for the 1yr program- since it has a higher success rate.

Im not sure how UMDNJ is but Barry was pretty hard for alot of people. Imagine having a semester of Neuroanatomy, Biochemistry, and Pharmacology.

Hope that helps!

Yea, that was my mentality before, go to a place where there's a dental school, but UMDNJ said in their acceptance letter that there is no linkage. I haven't been accepted to a school that says that they have a linkage so I just don't know how it goes for schools that have a linkage. Do those linked masters programs actually say there is a linkage? I dunno, maybe even schools that say there is no official linkage, they may still have a tendency to pick students that go through their masters program? After I saw there was no linkage, I pretty much put UMDNJ and Barry on the same level as far as how much their program would help me and I just picked Barry cuz it's closer to home and just seems to be a better place to be.

Im not sure, but I dont think that any school says that they have a direct linkage. I could be wrong, but I know that NOVA had nothing listed about having a "direct linkage".

In comparing the two, I cant put Barry and UMDNJ on the same level considering that Barry doesnt have its own Dental Program. I think you need to find out if any of the UMDNJ first years did their SMP, and if so, what were there thoughts on it.

Dont get me wrong. Barry is a good school, but if you had to pick b/t two schools and one of them had a dental program I would be leading to UMDNJ...

Best bet is to just find out from UMDNJ's D-1's...

Hey pogiro, I am in the same situation as you... deciding between UMDNJ and Barry. I was learning towards Barry because when they called me to tell me I was accepted, they said that they have ties with Nova Dental School. This is also what two friends of mine that went there and now go to Nova said too, but from what they said, it was more of the fact that they got to know professors at Nova Dental School. But the fact that UMDNJ has a dental school right there makes me feel like it would be the best place to go? I mean, how could they not have connections?!?! Also, I feel like I would be happier living in NJ than in Florida... I just don't know!!!! Do you know anything else about UMDNJ?

very helpful thread! As in my post above, I am choosing between UMDNJ and Barry (one year program). Barry said that they had the #2 program in the country as far as getting kids into dental school. Out of curiousity, does anyone know what the #1 program is? (i didnt want to ask them!) Also, mightymouse, did it seem like most of your classmates got acceptance to dental schools? (and not just nova, but others?).

If you're applying to Nova and have your sights set on Nova, then the 1 year program at either Barry or Nova is your best bet. The program at Nova tends to be very difficult to get into it, so if you make it into that one, take it and run.

As for the program at Barry, i've heard praises from many people at Nova about it. All these people were on the admissions level, so I would think that what they say is accurate. They told me that Barry's program (next to nova's of course) will prepare you the best for their curriculum and that they take a lot of students that have successfully completed that program.

Hope that helped, good luck!

Hey pogiro, I am in the same situation as you... deciding between UMDNJ and Barry. I was learning towards Barry because when they called me to tell me I was accepted, they said that they have ties with Nova Dental School. This is also what two friends of mine that went there and now go to Nova said too, but from what they said, it was more of the fact that they got to know professors at Nova Dental School. But the fact that UMDNJ has a dental school right there makes me feel like it would be the best place to go? I mean, how could they not have connections?!?! Also, I feel like I would be happier living in NJ than in Florida... I just don't know!!!! Do you know anything else about UMDNJ?

You'd rather be in Newark than Miami? Hehe. Why's that? I've lived in Florida for like 14 years now, went to UF, and while I desperately need to get out of Gainesville, I think Miami would be a nice adjustment, but not too much like Jersey would be. Plus I hear Newark is a bad place. My cousin who was in Albany for med school said that his two worst places in the U.S. are Compton, and then Newark, so yea. The immediate area around Barry isn't kinda crummy also, I have a friend that told me a friend of hers was mugged in broad daylight while she was jogging around. But you just gotta be smart and not put yourself in those positions. But if you drive about 5 to 10 minutes away, the are can be pretty nice. There's the beach really near, and one of the nicest malls I've ever been to, the Aventura mall about 15 minutes away, and I'm looking at this one pretty nice looking apartment complex in between Barry and the mall, a lil closer to the mall.

But yea, Nova Dental School is one of my top options, 2nd behind UF I guess, so it really seems like Barry is a solid option. I just have a hard time saying no to these masters programs that have might have some unofficial linkages like Nova and I guess UMDNJ. I mean I figure Barry has some way to get your foot in the door at Nova, but it's like these places just wanna cover their butts and not get in trouble by saying there is a linkage or something. I dunno, just wish these people would be straight forward. I'm not asking for a guaranteed admission to these dental schools, just wanna gauge how much these programs help, and which ones would help more. But thanks for your post, makes me feel better in choosing Barry.

If you're applying to Nova and have your sights set on Nova, then the 1 year program at either Barry or Nova is your best bet. The program at Nova tends to be very difficult to get into it, so if you make it into that one, take it and run.

As for the program at Barry, i've heard praises from many people at Nova about it. All these people were on the admissions level, so I would think that what they say is accurate. They told me that Barry's program (next to nova's of course) will prepare you the best for their curriculum and that they take a lot of students that have successfully completed that program.

Sweet. Thanks very much. Anybody that I might be able to talk to at Nova that you know?

Im not sure, but I dont think that any school says that they have a direct linkage. I could be wrong, but I know that NOVA had nothing listed about having a "direct linkage".

In comparing the two, I cant put Barry and UMDNJ on the same level considering that Barry doesnt have its own Dental Program. I think you need to find out if any of the UMDNJ first years did their SMP, and if so, what were there thoughts on it.

Dont get me wrong. Barry is a good school, but if you had to pick b/t two schools and one of them had a dental program I would be leading to UMDNJ...

Best bet is to just find out from UMDNJ's D-1's...

Thanks mightymouse. Also, did you say something that you attended Nova's SMP AFTER Barry's SMP? I thought we couldn't do that.

I think you're right- since alot of professors that teach Barry come from NOVA, you get to develop a better relationship with the professors...

Think this says it best! Nova's program is very hard to get into. I think Barry takes around 60 people (maybe more or less). In my class at Nova, there were only 8 of us...

You'd rather be in Newark than Miami? Hehe. Why's that? I've lived in Florida for like 14 years now, went to UF, and while I desperately need to get out of Gainesville, I think Miami would be a nice adjustment, but not too much like Jersey would be. Plus I hear Newark is a bad place. My cousin who was in Albany for med school said that his two worst places in the U.S. are Compton, and then Newark, so yea. The immediate area around Barry isn't kinda crummy also, I have a friend that told me a friend of hers was mugged in broad daylight while she was jogging around. But you just gotta be smart and not put yourself in those positions. But if you drive about 5 to 10 minutes away, the are can be pretty nice. There's the beach really near, and one of the nicest malls I've ever been to, the Aventura mall about 15 minutes away, and I'm looking at this one pretty nice looking apartment complex in between Barry and the mall, a lil closer to the mall.

But yea, Nova Dental School is one of my top options, 2nd behind UF I guess, so it really seems like Barry is a solid option. I just have a hard time saying no to these masters programs that have might have some unofficial linkages like Nova and I guess UMDNJ. I mean I figure Barry has some way to get your foot in the door at Nova, but it's like these places just wanna cover their butts and not get in trouble by saying there is a linkage or something. I dunno, just wish these people would be straight forward. I'm not asking for a guaranteed admission to these dental schools, just wanna gauge how much these programs help, and which ones would help more. But thanks for your post, makes me feel better in choosing Barry.

The area around Barry is kinda crummy but overall Miami Shores is a good neighborhood. Take it from me, I've been in MIA all my life and grew up near North Miami Beach. I know that alot of people dont like that fact that Barry is in a "crummy" place. My response to that is simple- there are many universities located in bad places. Example is UM; walk 100 away and your in the ghetto. Same thing for Columbia and USC...

Thanks mightymouse. Also, did you say something that you attended Nova's SMP AFTER Barry's SMP? I thought we couldn't do that.

You can definitely do that. You can do three SMP's if you want (but I dont recommend it :D). And yea, I did Nova's SMP after I did Barry's. I know that I could have gotten into a school like NYU if I reapplied, but with standards getting tougher and Nova being my first choice, plus the headaches of selling a house, Nova was the best option for me...

Wait so... you did the Barry program, and then you did the Nova master's? THEN you got into NOVA? Also, do you happen to know how long the DAT is valid for NOVA dental applications? Thank you for this thread.

Wait so... you did the Barry program, and then you did the Nova master's? THEN you got into NOVA? Also, do you happen to know how long the DAT is valid for NOVA dental applications? Thank you for this thread.

Yup, that is what I did. I'm not sure how long the DAT is valid for. I want to say 5yrs, but I'm really guessing at that..that could be for the MCAT.

I second this. I applied for this year and was told my GPA was crummy but my DAT was "too good", whatever that means. They are super selective. Also, FYI their deadline was in April so it's late for this year.

I second this. I applied for this year and was told my GPA was crummy but my DAT was "too good", whatever that means. They are super selective. Also, FYI their deadline was in April so it's late for this year.

Hey did you interview there? If so, who gave the tour?

Sorry to hear this. I was accepted into their 1 year program, and my GPA was 3.0 and DAT 22 straight across. What are your stats? They said there were 40 total, and that it was really competitive. However, I chose to stick with a much cheaper alternative which still has a great rep. This thread, however, is making me question my earlier decisions.

Sorry to hear this. I was accepted into their 1 year program, and my GPA was 3.0 and DAT 22 straight across. What are your stats? They said there were 40 total, and that it was really competitive. However, I chose to stick with a much cheaper alternative which still has a great rep. This thread, however, is making me question my earlier decisions.

Where did you choose? There might be time to change your mind still. I was set on going to Jersey for a while and then I changed my mind not too long ago after the deadline to turn in my deposit passed on May 20. I called and they said I wasn't on the waiting list yet so I visited the campus over the weekend and now they're holding my spot after I gave them my $500 deposit.

Can someone please explain the point of getting into a master's program if your goal is to get into dental school. Is the point to rectify a really bad GPA. Anyone with a 20+ DAT and 3.4 and higher GPA should have a decent shot. Why not just take a few extra courses rather than put yourself through a whole graduate program. Out of all the dental students, post-grads, and counselors I've talked with, no one mentioned having to get a master's degree to get into dental school.

Where did you choose? There might be time to change your mind still. I was set on going to Jersey for a while and then I changed my mind not too long ago after the deadline to turn in my deposit passed on May 20. I called and they said I wasn't on the waiting list yet so I visited the campus over the weekend and now they're holding my spot after I gave them my $500 deposit.

Oh, I already chose a different school. This was a year ago. Good luck!

Can someone please explain the point of getting into a master's program if your goal is to get into dental school. Is the point to rectify a really bad GPA. Anyone with a 20+ DAT and 3.4 and higher GPA should have a decent shot. Why not just take a few extra courses rather than put yourself through a whole graduate program. Out of all the dental students, post-grads, and counselors I've talked with, no one mentioned having to get a master's degree to get into dental school.

No you dont have to get a masters degree to get into dental school. The point of an SMP is not only to rectify an "uncompetitive" GPA, but to also demonstrate that you are capable of handling med school/ dental school curriculums with success.

I also know of several students that had high DAT's (21+) and high GPA's (3.5+) that did not get into ANY dental school. Remember that its not all about the numbers. If it was, then many of the people on the "Under 3.0 Club" wouldnt have gotten in.

For some, taking a couple of extra courses is all that you need, but those students are usually borderline or students that were on a waitlist that didnt get in. It all depends on your situation...

Guys (and Gals), keep the questions coming. I'm glad to see that there are people in my similar situation!!!

PM me if you wish as well, however, I'd rather you post on the thread so that others may also benefit...

No you dont have to get a masters degree to get into dental school. The point of an SMP is not only to rectify an "uncompetitive" GPA, but to also demonstrate that you are capable of handling med school/ dental school curriculums with success.

I also know of several students that had high DAT's (21+) and high GPA's (3.5+) that did not get into ANY dental school. Remember that its not all about the numbers. If it was, then many of the people on the "Under 3.0 Club" wouldnt have gotten in.

For some, taking a couple of extra courses is all that you need, but those students are usually borderline or students that were on a waitlist that didnt get in. It all depends on your situation...

Mightmouse you are right it isn't just about numbers..... I was 20 Dat and 3.3 GPA, and thankfully I got into NOVA........ I applied to alot of schools and I honestly think that will help average candidates.

Mightmouse you are right it isn't just about numbers..... I was 20 Dat and 3.3 GPA, and thankfully I got into NOVA........ I applied to alot of schools and I honestly think that will help average candidates.

I'll see you there!

Sorry for the lateness in my reply. I agree that the 2yr program doesnt simulate the rigors of the 1yr program at Barry. And the 1yr program at Barry is nothing compared to the 1yr program at Nova (I've asked).

As far as things that held me back, I would have to say my undergrad GPA. But when talking to a member of the admission committee his comment was that there are so many people applying with high GPA's and DATs that the competition is really getting tough...

Do you mean that Nova's 1 year program is harder and/or more effective?

Hi,
I was in the Barry 18 month program. My gpa is around a 3.4 (b/c of one sub-par semester b/c i got married, etc..) with a DAT of 21. If I dont get accepted anywhere should I apply to Nova's BMS? How does it compare to Barry, did most of the people in the program pass with a B and get into the dental school? Thank you!

Last edited:
Oh and also.. I spoke to Dr. Lippman (Dean of Adm. at Nova) last week and he said they accepted 12 students from Barry last year and that with a good DAT score I have a pretty decent chance...I dont know if that was him being nice or what not... If people really dont get in from the 2 yr program then y do they have it...that just seems wrong...
If I dont get into dental schools I would def do the Nova Masters thing...

Last edited:
Oh and also.. I spoke to Dr. Lippman (Dean of Adm. at Nova) last week and he said they accepted 12 students from Barry last year and that with a good DAT score I have a pretty decent chance...I dont know if that was him being nice or what not... If people really dont get in from the 2 yr program then y do they have it...that just seems wrong...
If I dont get into dental schools I would def do the Nova Masters thing...

Jason I just PM'ed you- check it out...