Matched!!!!!! what was your reaction?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jules1231

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I logged onto my email account early-I didn't think the results would be up until 11am my time. My email account automatically opened the first email, which said congratulations, you have matched. I about started crying. (I think the people in the computer lab thought I was a weirdo) Oh well, congrats everybody and what was your reaction?? :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

well...i think i rechecked my email about 5 times just to make sure it REALLY said that i matched. it's a bit of an ocd thing i know :p
just one less worry down. now on to house hunting after thursday, right?! :scared:

congtats! you guys are the bomb...let us know where you wind up

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to all of you! My wife just called and let me know that she received the good email that all of you want and hopefully got as well. Maybe she can sleep through the whole night now without being awakened by her "didn't match" dream which appears to be something that many people have experienced. Now the countdown is on. 3 DAYS UNTIL THE BIG BASH!!!!

Jules1231 said:
I logged onto my email account early-I didn't think the results would be up until 11am my time. My email account automatically opened the first email, which said congratulations, you have matched. I about started crying. (I think the people in the computer lab thought I was a weirdo) Oh well, congrats everybody and what was your reaction?? :D :D :D

I have to say, I felt relief after reading it, but I don't feel any better, per say.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M GOING!!!!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! :luck:

fuzzyerin said:
I have to say, I felt relief after reading it, but I don't feel any better, per say.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M GOING!!!!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! :luck:

I feel the same way!!!!

I was way too nervous opening that email, that it made me realize that I'm going to be EVEN MORE nervous on match day!

Good luck you all!

:) kem

I started eating chocolate, and watching oprah, and stuffing more bons bons in my face, and then I cried, and then I laughed, and then I was happy,and then I cried, and then I ate more chocolate, and then I tivo'd oxygen!

That email was EXTRA special for me, since I am couple's matching. Wherever we're going, at least we will be together. :laugh:

Good luck to all on Thursday!

Congrats everyone! On a related note, I was looking at the "unmatched" spots around the country and it looked like OB-Gyn filled pretty well.

Hope you all have a pleasant super thursday!

What is up with Vanderbilt not filling for 2 years straight?

It almost sounds like they are a bit high on themselves. My wife got rejected for an interview opportunity there. Oh well, I'm sure we'll be much happier where we match.

dixiechicken said:
What is up with Vanderbilt not filling for 2 years straight?