-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
May 2014 MCATers United
Started by TheAnonymous
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
get to work get to workI just registered for the May 8th, 5 minutes ago. I have not even started.
My current system:
Chad's videos + EK book Lecture. Doing EK 1001 books afterwards to make sure it all stays fresh in my head and to practice.
I just finished Physics and moving on to the Gen Chem now.
Chad's videos + EK book Lecture. Doing EK 1001 books afterwards to make sure it all stays fresh in my head and to practice.
I just finished Physics and moving on to the Gen Chem now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am acually feeling pressured because:
1.I am enrolled in 5 courses right now
2.This week I can't study because of midterms -So I am going to do 5 full EK 101 verbal tests this week.
3.Next week I can't study because of winter break.-So I am going to do 9 full EK 101 verbal tests next wek.
So acually I would start studying from February 24.
But I dont care, I am going to study for the MCAT as best I can, and I am going to do my best to get a 45.(Unrealistic but I am not giving up!)
1.I am enrolled in 5 courses right now
2.This week I can't study because of midterms -So I am going to do 5 full EK 101 verbal tests this week.
3.Next week I can't study because of winter break.-So I am going to do 9 full EK 101 verbal tests next wek.
So acually I would start studying from February 24.
But I dont care, I am going to study for the MCAT as best I can, and I am going to do my best to get a 45.(Unrealistic but I am not giving up!)
hey,
to be honest, you shouldnt memorize anything crazy, but you NEED to understand the concept very well, You could be given a question based on mechanism of a reaction, all you gotta do is to know the reason behind it, the passages may seem daunting but if you know the concept well you can do it easily, TBR does a really good job at telling you the things u need to memorize and what not
Honestly I don't see TBR explaining the mechanism behind the reactions in details? They may show it, like how Hofmann Elimination takes place, but then do I need to memorize it? Or just understand that sometimes alkyl shift can happen ? ... I'm so confused about orgo man
I am acually feeling pressured because:
1.I am enrolled in 5 courses right now
2.This week I can't study because of midterms -So I am going to do 5 full EK 101 verbal tests this week.
3.Next week I can't study because of winter break.-So I am going to do 9 full EK 101 verbal tests next wek.
So acually I would start studying from February 24.
But I dont care, I am going to study for the MCAT as best I can, and I am going to do my best to get a 45.(Unrealistic but I am not giving up!)
This is the right attitude bud ! We all have a lot going on in our lives (from drama to courses to work) but all we can is to stay positive! Good luck
Have you watched Khan's stuff?Honestly I don't see TBR explaining the mechanism behind the reactions in details? They may show it, like how Hofmann Elimination takes place, but then do I need to memorize it? Or just understand that sometimes alkyl shift can happen ? ... I'm so confused about orgo man
Walking dead premier is tonight. This will not be good for studying...
On another note, going to try to do at least 2 chapters in TPR today. Working on bio ch 2 now and I am so ready to get to the anatomical systems. Molecular biology can suck it.
Also planning on doing either an EK 101 or TPR verbal test today
On another note, going to try to do at least 2 chapters in TPR today. Working on bio ch 2 now and I am so ready to get to the anatomical systems. Molecular biology can suck it.
Also planning on doing either an EK 101 or TPR verbal test today
Have you watched Khan's stuff?
no, are they any good? can you post a link here? I might start watching those
Walking dead premier is tonight. This will not be good for studying...
On another note, going to try to do at least 2 chapters in TPR today. Working on bio ch 2 now and I am so ready to get to the anatomical systems. Molecular biology can suck it.
Also planning on doing either an EK 101 or TPR verbal test today
sounds like a plan !
Thanks Anonymous
My pleasure. That's what this thread is for ! Venting/encouragement/topic specific questions etc...
Wow Anonymous, I just found out that you started studying at mid-January. Good luck.
Yess ! Thanks 🙂
https://www.khanacademy.org/science/mcat/chemical-processesno, are they any good? can you post a link here? I might start watching those
To be honest, I learned most of my orgo from them and the TBR, I barely showed my face for orgo yet I passed it with A+, point is I was doing for the grade rather than learning it. I shouldnt done it that way, but it happened.😕
Yep! So now we just have to work hard. I started mine end of Jan.I can feel my heart pounding already. I still can't believe I am registered in the MCAT
Walking dead premier is tonight. This will not be good for studying...
On another note, going to try to do at least 2 chapters in TPR today. Working on bio ch 2 now and I am so ready to get to the anatomical systems. Molecular biology can suck it.
Also planning on doing either an EK 101 or TPR verbal test today
i wanna say I dont like you, but i cant. Cause you like the walking dead and you like beers, so i cant not not like you lol😎
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
https://www.khanacademy.org/science/mcat/chemical-processes
To be honest, I learned most of my orgo from them and the TBR, I barely showed my face for orgo yet I passed it with A+, point is I was doing for the grade rather than learning it. I shouldnt done it that way, but it happened.😕
Yep! So now we just have to work hard. I started mine end of Jan.
i wanna say I dont like you, but i cant. Cause you like the walking dead and you like beers, so i cant not not like you lol😎
Awe why would you say that?!?
What's everyone else doing today?
I am going to murder this chapter of TPR....
I'm going to do Physics chapter 2 from TBR !
Cause you sound like you gonna get a lot done while im here being lazy...making me feel bad! lolAwe why would you say that?!?
What's everyone else doing today?
I am going to murder this chapter of TPR....
Ok, so I am stuck in this thought logic and I need help getting out of it.
So when the intermolecular hydrogen bonding increases, why would it make the vapor pressure decrease and the boiling point increase?
I understand that when the hydrogen bonds are holding tightly to each other, it requires more heat to break those, thus the boiling point increases, now then wouldnt it also make the vapor pressure increase? since it is harder to break them up then it would be harder, or require more heat to send them up to become vapors? what went wrong? HELP!!! PLS
So when the intermolecular hydrogen bonding increases, why would it make the vapor pressure decrease and the boiling point increase?
I understand that when the hydrogen bonds are holding tightly to each other, it requires more heat to break those, thus the boiling point increases, now then wouldnt it also make the vapor pressure increase? since it is harder to break them up then it would be harder, or require more heat to send them up to become vapors? what went wrong? HELP!!! PLS
I'm going to do Physics chapter 2 from TBR !
Have fun with that 😉
I'm done with 3 chapters physics ,,, 4 chapters gen chem ,, & now will start on orgo aiming to finish 5 chapters by tonight! ALL of them are Kaplan books!
I've been doing verbal ,,, last night & today are my lucky days with verbal ,,, for a moment I felt I'm mentally ******ed when I do verbal but now I feel I started to have some primitive intelligence lol ,,,, hope this will improve as I do more practice ,,, I haven't done any full section practice yet ,,,, only passages 2-3 a day & I'm planning to take EK101 test#1 on Thursday ,,, hopefully I will improve more till Thursday & will be happy with 7 as a first start! ,,, for the real one I want 9 only but of course wouldn't mind if I got 15 LOL
I've been doing verbal ,,, last night & today are my lucky days with verbal ,,, for a moment I felt I'm mentally ******ed when I do verbal but now I feel I started to have some primitive intelligence lol ,,,, hope this will improve as I do more practice ,,, I haven't done any full section practice yet ,,,, only passages 2-3 a day & I'm planning to take EK101 test#1 on Thursday ,,, hopefully I will improve more till Thursday & will be happy with 7 as a first start! ,,, for the real one I want 9 only but of course wouldn't mind if I got 15 LOL
Omgosh i go to work, come back only to find people finishing multiple chapters a day??🙁😱. I feel so behind!...@TheAnonymous weren't you suppose to start physics on mon with me🙁? ok now i have to make sure i do something tonight atleast. Good job guys.
I dont know how y'all do multiple chapters a day and still understand it? lol i think i am just stupid or soemthing.
No worries, I don't think I'll be able to so more than one today. I'm still working on this Bio one. It's so long!!!
Now what I don't understand is how people can read a book in a day. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Omgosh i go to work, come back only to find people finishing multiple chapters a day??🙁😱. I feel so behind!...@TheAnonymous weren't you suppose to start physics on mon with me🙁? ok now i have to make sure i do something tonight atleast. Good job guys.
Get on it slacker!! 🙂 hahaha
Everyone doing insane amounts of work is actually pretty motivating. I feel like I need to at least do something every day to share
No worries, I don't think I'll be able to so more than one today. I'm still working on this Bio one. It's so long!!!
Now what I don't understand is how people can read a book in a day. Ain't nobody got time for that.
lol, well how do you study? do you guys take note and try to understand it or just read and move on? Cause I take notes, i study it, so it takes longer.
But an entire book in a day is a bit cray cray.
I take ridiculously colorful notes. Keeps me from getting bored and I have it color coded.
Only drawback is that my hand is starting to hurt lol
Omgosh i go to work, come back only to find people finishing multiple chapters a day??🙁😱. I feel so behind!...@TheAnonymous weren't you suppose to start physics on mon with me🙁? ok now i have to make sure i do something tonight atleast. Good job guys.
I was going to spend 2-3 days to review orgo before starting physics but I was going crazy over orgo and just gave up!
as @dutchie000 said, this thread motivates us all to do at least something everyday to come and share here !
Btw, I'm almost done with TBR physics chapter 2 (only 5 pages left) -- lol took me 1.5 hours. I will finish it off tonight for sure !
Btw, I only read, no notes, no flashcards, no questions. But tomorrow I will do the end of chapter questions for chapter 1 and 2 (only discretes) to review. Tomorrow I will also finish physics chapter 3 !
hahaha, you remind me of my fellow TA, i was working with her and when she handed over the notes from the meeting, i almost passed out cause of the colours she used. Those are the primary colours and then there are secondary colours that she draws with and then more and more colours....I had to copy it to read it in black and white lolView attachment 178323
I take ridiculously colorful notes. Keeps me from getting bored and I have it color coded.
Only drawback is that my hand is starting to hurt lol
Btw, I only read, no notes, no flashcards, no questions. But tomorrow I will do the end of chapter questions for chapter 1 and 2 (only discretes) to review. Tomorrow I will also finish physics chapter 3 !
Which part is the discrete part? the review one? I assume then you are really good with physics?
hahaha, you remind me of my fellow TA, i was working with her and when she handed over the notes from the meeting, i almost passed out cause of the colours she used. Those are the primary colours and then there are secondary colours that she draws with and then more and more colours....I had to copy it to read it in black and white lol
Hahaha that's great. Yeah it's kinda time consuming but I tend to retain stuff I write down. I just wish I was better at pulling out what's important because to me everything is important lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
will you marry me?Hahaha that's great. Yeah it's kinda time consuming but I tend to retain stuff I write down. I just wish I was better at pulling out what's important because to me everything is important lol.


LOL im kiddin'
Cause i do the same damn thing....i feel like i should just copy the entire book lol😵
Last edited:
will you marry me?
LOL im kiddin'
Cause i do the same damn thing....i feel like i should just copy the entire book lol😵
For real. I'm just looking forward when I just carry a notebook of my notes to work instead of heavy mcat books haha. My coworkers make fun of me for having a big bag full of books and the sad thing is half the time I don't have enough time to touch them 🙁
What is everyone's goal score for the mcat? Anyone taken it before?
Just found this thread. Using TBR for everything. Have copies of Kaplan, princeton, and EK as well when it comes to for questions.
Started early janurary, but that was slow. As a result I am only 7/10th of the way through TBR physics. Currently working 40/wk and volunteering when work comes to us. Aiming mid 30's (I can dream, right?)
Logged about 4 hours today doing a chapter, reviewing the previous chapter. I count reading, all practice problems, all example problems, and the test section for completion. I time myself for the 52 questions, but ignore the time for now. It's so I can keep track of how well I understand the content and to get used to the feeling of a timer (I don't think I will!)
Been getting 10's so far, but they are all over in time. I don't allow myself time to go over marked questions if I go over, but I think I should drop the habit. Waves (the whole open/closed pipe deal) destroyed me on the most recent chapter though. Any advice on videos is appreciated!
Highly recommend a tablet for anyone to carry their books on. I have all those books on the tablet, so it's just one thing instead of a library.
EDIT: Also listening to Audio Osmosis at work on repeat since I can't fully focus on it due to job. Once I understand a track I skip to the next one. I also have http://daycalc.appspot.com/05/08/2014 displaying at all times for terror!
Started early janurary, but that was slow. As a result I am only 7/10th of the way through TBR physics. Currently working 40/wk and volunteering when work comes to us. Aiming mid 30's (I can dream, right?)
Logged about 4 hours today doing a chapter, reviewing the previous chapter. I count reading, all practice problems, all example problems, and the test section for completion. I time myself for the 52 questions, but ignore the time for now. It's so I can keep track of how well I understand the content and to get used to the feeling of a timer (I don't think I will!)
Been getting 10's so far, but they are all over in time. I don't allow myself time to go over marked questions if I go over, but I think I should drop the habit. Waves (the whole open/closed pipe deal) destroyed me on the most recent chapter though. Any advice on videos is appreciated!
Highly recommend a tablet for anyone to carry their books on. I have all those books on the tablet, so it's just one thing instead of a library.
EDIT: Also listening to Audio Osmosis at work on repeat since I can't fully focus on it due to job. Once I understand a track I skip to the next one. I also have http://daycalc.appspot.com/05/08/2014 displaying at all times for terror!
Last edited:
Ok, so I am stuck in this thought logic and I need help getting out of it.
So when the intermolecular hydrogen bonding increases, why would it make the vapor pressure decrease and the boiling point increase?
I understand that when the hydrogen bonds are holding tightly to each other, it requires more heat to break those, thus the boiling point increases, now then wouldnt it also make the vapor pressure increase? since it is harder to break them up then it would be harder, or require more heat to send them up to become vapors? what went wrong? HELP!!! PLS
How I sorta look at it is that when vapor pressure equals atmospheric pressure, the substance should be boiling and phase changes are occuring. Now since we technically are raising the BP from strong forces, the vapor pressure is having a "harder" time to reach that atomospheric pressure thus because it is decreased. Vapor pressure can be looked at the "evaporation rate" of a substance. Good question though and I had to look into it a bit more, which in turn helped me study.
Get on it slacker!! 🙂 hahaha
Everyone doing insane amounts of work is actually pretty motivating. I feel like I need to at least do something every day to share
ok, that is what i do too...i bring my books and leave it on my desk at work and then cant touch them when it gets madness = everyday...For real. I'm just looking forward when I just carry a notebook of my notes to work instead of heavy mcat books haha. My coworkers make fun of me for having a big bag full of books and the sad thing is half the time I don't have enough time to touch them 🙁
What is everyone's goal score for the mcat? Anyone taken it before?
I took it once, end of last year since work paid for it. But i voided the score...didnt study though. im ok with 30 and u?
Ya! I was kinda got stuck in the way of thinking that more heat = higher boiling point = higher VP. But that is not quite right lol...Thanks!How I sorta look at it is that when vapor pressure equals atmospheric pressure, the substance should be boiling and phase changes are occuring. Now since we technically are raising the BP from strong forces, the vapor pressure is having a "harder" time to reach that atomospheric pressure thus because it is decreased. Vapor pressure can be looked at the "evaporation rate" of a substance. Good question though and I had to look into it a bit more, which in turn helped me study.
lol i had work today so i just got back but i have an exam coming up so i'll probably study for that tonight and pick up tomorrow. But good job today!! i wish i could do that much in a day.Get on it slacker!! 🙂 hahaha
Everyone doing insane amounts of work is actually pretty motivating. I feel like I need to at least do something every day to share
Do you feel you understand physics better? Because i started it 2 weeks ago and just wasn't going anywhere with it so i dropped it and did gen chem instead but i will try to start it again tomorrow. Physics is just quite annoying to me.I was going to spend 2-3 days to review orgo before starting physics but I was going crazy over orgo and just gave up!
as @dutchie000 said, this thread motivates us all to do at least something everyday to come and share here !
Btw, I'm almost done with TBR physics chapter 2 (only 5 pages left) -- lol took me 1.5 hours. I will finish it off tonight for sure !
Btw, I only read, no notes, no flashcards, no questions. But tomorrow I will do the end of chapter questions for chapter 1 and 2 (only discretes) to review. Tomorrow I will also finish physics chapter 3 !
Do you feel you understand physics better? Because i started it 2 weeks ago and just wasn't going anywhere with it so i dropped it and did gen chem instead but i will try to start it again tomorrow. Physics is just quite annoying to me.
I am using TBR and I understood it fine. I tried 4 passages and I missed 1-2 on each, avg'ed out to be 80%. Keep in mind, I have never studied physics before, it was one of those classes, once a week on Sat 7am-12...LOL
30+ works for me lol.For real. I'm just looking forward when I just carry a notebook of my notes to work instead of heavy mcat books haha. My coworkers make fun of me for having a big bag full of books and the sad thing is half the time I don't have enough time to touch them 🙁
What is everyone's goal score for the mcat? Anyone taken it before?
wow 10s amazing. I think by the time you do more practice you will get so much better. Awesome job though.Just found this thread. Using TBR for everything. Have copies of Kaplan, princeton, and EK as well when it comes to for questions.
Started early janurary, but that was slow. As a result I am only 7/10th of the way through TBR physics. Currently working 40/wk and volunteering when work comes to us. Aiming mid 30's (I can dream, right?)
Logged about 4 hours today doing a chapter, reviewing the previous chapter. I count reading, all practice problems, all example problems, and the test section for completion. I time myself for the 52 questions, but ignore the time for now. It's so I can keep track of how well I understand the content and to get used to the feeling of a timer (I don't think I will!)
Been getting 10's so far, but they are all over in time. I don't allow myself time to go over marked questions if I go over, but I think I should drop the habit. Waves (the whole open/closed pipe deal) destroyed me on the most recent chapter though. Any advice on videos is appreciated!
Highly recommend a tablet for anyone to carry their books on. I have all those books on the tablet, so it's just one thing instead of a library.
EDIT: Also listening to Audio Osmosis at work on repeat since I can't fully focus on it due to job. Once I understand a track I skip to the next one. I also have http://daycalc.appspot.com/05/08/2014 displaying at all times for terror!
Omgosh 80%😱. That's amazingI am using TBR and I understood it fine. I tried 4 passages and I missed 1-2 on each, avg'ed out to be 80%. Keep in mind, I have never studied physics before, it was one of those classes, once a week on Sat 7am-12...LOL
! i don't know why i'm having so much trouble with physics. Well i'll try again with tbr this week since i'm now with an mcat mindset and hopefully it goes well.Omgosh 80%😱. That's amazing! i don't know why i'm having so much trouble with physics. Well i'll try again with tbr this week since i'm now with an mcat mindset and hopefully it goes well.
I have decided that standardized tests aint going no where due to its nature so I have stopped fighting against it, rather fighting along side with it to find its weaknesses and then flip the son of a gun upside down on its fat behind...lol sorry a bit dramatic there.
I also watch videos on line, Khan's it helps. I know some peeps here like Chad's, I just don't see a need for it now...
So I just realized I have a final exam for one of my classes on the 8th lol. I could take that final a week earlier but that wouldn't be ideal. Does anyone know how rescheduling the mcat works? Like do I have to give up my spot first and then try and get another one? I'm in Southern California so I know it might be hard to get a spot. I was hoping for May 17th.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I have to try to look at it that way so it doesn't get the best of me. I haven't incorporated videos into my schedule yet but i will try to in the areas i'm having the most trouble with. I do well on gen chem but physics is just my weak area. Thanks!I have decided that standardized tests aint going no where due to its nature so I have stopped fighting against it, rather fighting along side with it to find its weaknesses and then flip the son of a gun upside down on its fat behind...lol sorry a bit dramatic there.
I also watch videos on line, Khan's it helps. I know some peeps here like Chad's, I just don't see a need for it now...
I'm half way through my orgo chapters for tonight ,,,, today is Sunday ,, my day off school as I have a class on Saturday & I don't feel I have time to do anything ,, the class makes me tired!!
So,, since I'm free all day today,, I was dedicated to the MCAT ,,, I wish I could finish all content by the end of February!
By the way ,,, my undergrad major was biology & minor in chemistry ,,,, so I'm not bad in science EXCEPT physics ,,, my friends call me orgo genius! I used to tutor my friend & my roommate last semester for orgo ,,, so I still remember around 80% of it ,,, I need a refresher ,,, & being a bio major gave me an advantage as I know more than 95% of the bio content ,, physiology class & neurobiology were helpful ,,,, ,However, I graduated December 2012, so I need to refresh my memory as well ,,,,, I wasn't good in gen chem but not bad so far with studying now ,,,, I'm still struggling with physics & kind of little improved in verbal !
Graduate school work is intense a little bit ,, but hope will hang in there!
I'm using Kaplan's books ,, the chapters are not long at all like TBR ,,, but my verbal practice is from TPRH not touching Kaplan at all for verbal ,,,, I do discrete questions after each chapter ,, I don't take notes as I have my Kaplan Quick Sheets & Flashcards that have everything I need to remember like important equations and stuff like that ,, so taking notes for something that I have already, will be a waste of time!
So,, since I'm free all day today,, I was dedicated to the MCAT ,,, I wish I could finish all content by the end of February!
By the way ,,, my undergrad major was biology & minor in chemistry ,,,, so I'm not bad in science EXCEPT physics ,,, my friends call me orgo genius! I used to tutor my friend & my roommate last semester for orgo ,,, so I still remember around 80% of it ,,, I need a refresher ,,, & being a bio major gave me an advantage as I know more than 95% of the bio content ,, physiology class & neurobiology were helpful ,,,, ,However, I graduated December 2012, so I need to refresh my memory as well ,,,,, I wasn't good in gen chem but not bad so far with studying now ,,,, I'm still struggling with physics & kind of little improved in verbal !
Graduate school work is intense a little bit ,, but hope will hang in there!
I'm using Kaplan's books ,, the chapters are not long at all like TBR ,,, but my verbal practice is from TPRH not touching Kaplan at all for verbal ,,,, I do discrete questions after each chapter ,, I don't take notes as I have my Kaplan Quick Sheets & Flashcards that have everything I need to remember like important equations and stuff like that ,, so taking notes for something that I have already, will be a waste of time!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My problem with gen chem & physics is that I don't know how to do calculations!!!!!
Anyone have some website that teaches you short cut on how to do calculations? especially division! I suck in math!!
Many question in ideal gas for gen chem I knew how to do them but I got wrong answer because of wrong calculation!!!
Anyone have some website that teaches you short cut on how to do calculations? especially division! I suck in math!!
Many question in ideal gas for gen chem I knew how to do them but I got wrong answer because of wrong calculation!!!
So I just realized I have a final exam for one of my classes on the 8th lol. I could take that final a week earlier but that wouldn't be ideal. Does anyone know how rescheduling the mcat works? Like do I have to give up my spot first and then try and get another one? I'm in Southern California so I know it might be hard to get a spot. I was hoping for May 17th.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked at it before since I'm switching as well and you have to pay money to switch, and I'm pretty sure you need to give up your spot. I signed in on the website before to look at how to do it but I can't remember off the top of my head haha.
And I'm shooting for a 30+. I'd love to get well rounded 10s in each section, and I'm pretty sure I can get above a 10 in verbal since that's kind of my thing haha
So I just realized I have a final exam for one of my classes on the 8th lol. I could take that final a week earlier but that wouldn't be ideal. Does anyone know how rescheduling the mcat works? Like do I have to give up my spot first and then try and get another one? I'm in Southern California so I know it might be hard to get a spot. I was hoping for May 17th.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok so I just officially did mine rescheduling from March 22nd --> May 31. You go online to the AAMC site, click on register for the MCAT, then under MCAT registration it says how to reschedule and you click on that and go from there. And pay $65 🙁
Ok so I just officially did mine rescheduling from March 22nd --> May 31. You go online to the AAMC site, click on register for the MCAT, then under MCAT registration it says how to reschedule and you click on that and go from there. And pay $65 🙁
Thanks! I just checked but no open spots in California lol. Guess I'll take my class final early
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly don't remember alot from undergrad, so perhaps like 10% physics, 0% organic, 10% GChem, 25% Bio. I'm really starting from scratch.
I just got home from work, will read the rest of chapter 2 and finish it off tonight. Tomorrow TBR Physics chapter 3 and hopefully VR.
My dream score: 13/10/12
My more realistic goal: 12/9/12
real score end up with: 11/5/11
I just got home from work, will read the rest of chapter 2 and finish it off tonight. Tomorrow TBR Physics chapter 3 and hopefully VR.
My dream score: 13/10/12
My more realistic goal: 12/9/12
real score end up with: 11/5/11

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K