May 5th, 2004, the HAPPIEST day of my life!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCIgrad2002

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
im sooo excited and still in shock, i can't believe it. just found out this morning i got pulled off the waitlist at MCV!!!! this is my first allopathic acceptance! just wanted to thank all you people for all the help and advice, these forums truly are amazing and i'm being dead honest when i say that if it weren't for SDN, i don't know where i'd be. thanks people! peace.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! :thumbup: It's a great feeling!! :) :)

UCIgrad2002 said:
im sooo excited and still in shock, i can't believe it. just found out this morning i got pulled off the waitlist at MCV!!!! this is my first allopathic acceptance! just wanted to thank all you people for all the help and advice, these forums truly are amazing and i'm being dead honest when i say that if it weren't for SDN, i don't know where i'd be. thanks people! peace.

Congrats - you will be a doctor in 4 years!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! :thumbup:

Congrats man. So are you off to MCV then?

Congratulations...have fun celebrating!

The longer the wait, the sweeter the reward. CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow! What a way to start the summer!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

awwww...that's wonderful :)

What a blessing! Congratulations, UCIgrad2002, on your acceptance :clap: :clap:

Congratulations...what a happy Cinco de Mayo!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Remember this feeling when you're going crazy studying for your boards :D

Congrats and Good luck.
celebrate!

AWESOME JOB!!!!! :clap: You have made us so proud :tear cry:

Members don't see this ad :)
what does mcv stand for?

CONGRATS!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Rock on with your bad self.

nikoo said:
what does mcv stand for?

CONGRATS!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Medical College of Virginia.

But now you should call them - VCU SOM :)

Congrats and good luck in medical school! ;)

congrats! thats just awesome to see you so happy. wahoooo

UCIgrad2002 said:

Congratulations!!! I can imagine how it would feel if I got accepted to the school I am dying to get in. As I was going to write you earlier today, I saw MSN instant messenger notification that the admission office of the school I am waitlisted sent an e-mail. I got all excited and thought that who knows today is perhaps my lucky day........but, when I read the e-mail it says to update them with my current contact information as they will be selecting candidates throughout the summer. I am being very optimistic. I am hoping that I will too get accepted to the school of my choice. I just has been harder to wait. I am happy for you. Good luck :)

Congratulations and welcome to the rest of your life.

Hey man, muchos congrats on MCV!! It's one of the most underrated schools out there. You're gonna have lots to look forward to these next four years. :clap: :D

Congrats, UCI!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'll bet you're STILL celebrating, aren't you? ;) :hardy: