MCAT 2015 practice questions books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

callmesubo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am almost done reviewing content for MCAT and looking for more and more practice material. Please recommend me books for practice questions specially for verbal and biochem. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

EK 101 passages, TPRH hyper learning verbal and science workbooks, EK FL exams, Khan Academy practice passages, EK 30 minute exams, AAMC Material(both old and new exam), BR passages for all science stuff, BR FL's, Next Step FL's. Lot of solid material out of that group I just listed.

All in all that's probably more than 1000 passages and at least a dozen FL's that all are at least a relatively solid representation of what the real MCAT will be like.

Reactions: 1 user
EK 101 passages, TPRH hyper learning verbal and science workbooks, EK FL exams, Khan Academy practice passages, EK 30 minute exams, AAMC Material(both old and new exam), BR passages for all science stuff, BR FL's, Next Step FL's. Lot of solid material out of that group I just listed.

All in all that's probably more than 1000 passages and at least a dozen FL's that all are at least a relatively solid representation of what the real MCAT will be like.
Thank you so much. Does EK 101 applies to the new MCAT verbal section? I know the 2015 Verbal is a bit different than the old mcat verbal if I am not mistaken.

Thank you so much. Does EK 101 applies to the new MCAT verbal section? I know the 2015 Verbal is a bit different than the old mcat verbal if I am not mistaken.

It's essentially the same. They have taken out science related passages in CARs. Many will make a big deal and say "don't waste time practicing on those" but honestly to me it's still good practice and definitely worth doing.

Reactions: 1 user