For Sale MCAT Books: Berkeley Review (TBR) / Exam Krackers / Princeton (TPR)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

esob

Article 14
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Berkeley Review Full Set, includes (copyright dates listed): $275 shipped to the 48 states.
- Bio I + II (2016)
- Gen Chem I + II (2016)
- Ochem I + II (2016)
- Physics I + II (2018)
- Psych (2016)
- Verbal (2013)

All are in like new condition, with near zero markings.
- I also have the 2013 physics books. $50 shipped for both books.

Exam Krackers 10th edition complete set, like new condition: $120 shipped

The Princeton Review complete set for 2015 MCAT (copyright date is 2014) $45 Shipped.

I'll accept paypal from active members (that is, you've been on SDN for a while and have more than a few rando posts), otherwise you will need to pay via crypto or WU.

15% discount for paying in cryptocurrency just because I'm doing my part to fuel the system.