MCAT lot for sale, took me from a 492 to 513 in 5 weeks.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iRonDevil91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I tried selling this lot last year but no one bit. Now I am moving and really need to part ways with all of this. The materials below took me from a 493 to 513 in 5 weeks. That score was good enough to get me into 3 top 10 schools. If I can do it, anyone can!

Need to sell them ASAP. Please make me an offer!

Thanks. PM with any questions or if you want pictures.

1. Berkeley Review Full Set. This is the previous set before psych was added. Note BR is mainly for the sciences and verbal practice.

Details:

Physics 1 book has very few notes in pencil. Physics 2 book completely new. Gen chem 1 book has extensive notes in pencil. Gen chem 2 book completely new. Bio 1 has very few notes in pencil. Bio 2 is completely new. Orgo 1 has few notes. Orgo 2 is completely new. Verbal is completely new. this is the set they sold for the old MCAT. I still used it and got a 513. I refused to waste money on the minor updates... BKR is sick for understanding science content, and is MOST important for their passages + questions. That hasn't changed with the BKR update. So whether you buy from me or elsewhere, I advise you to buy the older versions and save $$. *** 99% of all BKR questions in my books unanswered (I used scrap paper to keep them in good condition for resale), and the questions that are answered are in pencil).

2A. Examkrackers 9th edition full set (Like new, very little highlighting in only the psych book, all questions etc. unanswered.). Worth $150ish on amazon

Details:

Chem - a total of 5 pages in the entire book that have like 1-2 sentences underlined and/or small notes. NO questions answered.
Psych - 62 questions answered in pencil, but these are end-chapter questions, all questions @ the end of the book (the mini exams) are all unanswered like the rest of the books. 18 pages have some highlighting.
Bio 1 - 11 pages have sentences or words underlined or a note or 2 in the corners. Questions unanswered.
Bio 2 - there is very little highlighting through chapter 1 (counted 18 pages with key words or key sentences highlighted), but no questions answered.
Physics - totally untouched.
Reasoning skills- totally untouched.

2B. Examkrackers 1001 questions series.
Chemistry - ~150 out of 1001 questions answered. Physics - ~ 75 out of 1001 questions answered. Biology - New, 0 out of 1001 questions answered.

3. Kaplan Full Set 2nd Edition + quicksheets for new MCAT.
This set was actually very important for me to get through content on the first go. Kaplan is EXTREMELY easy to read and get through. I flew through chapters and retained an immense amount of content by just reading leisurely. Used BKR to fill the gaps. These books are HEAVILY used. Still, personally I think they are great for a first run through despite the mark ups. These came with the course (never went to a class, just used the books).

4. Miscellaneous books I used for extra practice/content. Kaplan MCAT Verbal reasoning review notes. Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal workout. Princeton Review MCAT Organic Chem Review. Princeton Review MCAT Biology Review. The last 2 books have some highlighting/notes.

Members don't see this ad.