mcat notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCATproject

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We are trying to put together a MCAT review manual for the biological and physical science sections of the MCAT and are looking for 30-40 volunteers who would be willing to help us out. The volunteers would put in about 5-10 hours of work each. Their task would consist of clearly explaining how to answer biological and physical sciences questions, given the question and a concise explanation of the answer. We, in turn, will combine and edit all of your notes. After we have combined and edited all the answers, we will send everyone who volunteered a copy of the notes. Therefore you will receive 400 man-hrs of review notes for your 5hrs contribution.

About us: We are just two students. One of us is a medical student who has not only taken the MCAT, but has been tutoring friends for the MCAT for four years as a hobby. The other person is a graduate student who has recently taken the MCAT.

We would really appreciate your help in helping us create what we think will be a uniquely high-yield study resource for you. By volunteering, you will be essentially studying for the MCAT and will receive in return a great resource for making sure that YOU do awesome on the MCAT. If you are interested and would like further information please email us at mcatreviewproject at gmail. com. We aren't going to sell or use your names for anything commercial and we are NOT selling anything.

We are really excited about this project and hope that many people will get involved and will share our enthusiasm. If you are the least interested, please email us to get more information!

The Editors:luck:

mcatreviewproject at gmail. com.

TO the Mods:
**This is a not a commercial post**
**We believe that forums such as this one should welcome members organizing in ways that mutually help each other out. We hope you agree.**
**Sorry for reposting, but our earlier post was moved to the classified section. However, we are simply long-time members (mostly lurking) who created a new account to coordinate this idea we had that would allow members to help each other. We strongly believe this is why online communities such as this one exist. Mods, please email or PM us if you have further questions.**

Members don't see this ad.

so in other words, we write a book that ur going to publish and make money off of. no thanks on the slave labor.

30-40 volunteers? 5-10 hours? Thats quite a large project. Can you explain the purpose or advantage of doing this? Many test prep companies already provide questions with explanations of their answers. Wouldn't it be better for students to use these sources rather than one compiled by students, some who have not taken the MCAT yet?

Hey guys,
We would really appreciate your help in helping us create what we think will be a uniquely high-yield study resource... and we are NOT selling anything.

...yet! I think you meant to say not selling anything yet.

But your idea is very inspirational.

I'd like to extend a similar offer. I'd like to get about 100 members to each volunteer about ten hours to build a really nice house. You will learn house building skills and get to appreciate my new home.

Maybe a few people who want to learn pool digging would be nice. And heck, I think a little computer programming volunteers would be a great thing to help build a game I was thinking I'd like to play.

Man, you volunteers would be such better people afterwards. And I swear, you could play the game and sometimes swim in the pool.

...yet! I think you meant to say not selling anything yet.

But your idea is very inspirational.

I'd like to extend a similar offer. I'd like to get about 100 members to each volunteer about ten hours to build a really nice house. You will learn house building skills and get to appreciate my new home.

Maybe a few people who want to learn pool digging would be nice. And heck, I think a little computer programming volunteers would be a great thing to help build a game I was thinking I'd like to play.

Man, you volunteers would be such better people afterwards. And I swear, you could play the game and sometimes swim in the pool.

will we then be super close buddies where I get to stop by at your house and chill all day long?:love: