Mcat Partner in Crime?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GummyWorm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
With my test date looming closer and closer , I think having a MCAT study buddy/ accountability partner would be advantageous . If anyone needs a serious study buddy, I am here for you! I'm open to studying in person- if you live close by, but I prefer online study sessions. We can hold weekly sessions on Skype, and if the group expands we can move to a more accommodating platform like google hangouts. My ultimate goal is to create an efficient study buddy system/support group for MCAT test takers .

Please respond with your location, study materials, and test date.

-New York, NY
- TBR for sciences , EK for Cars, KA for Psych ,and all AAMC materials
- Test date : June 17

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I live in New York too ,I'm using TPR and supplementing with khan academy vids, I need a study buddy too. What's your skype?

Members don't see this ad :)
Out in CA...test date is June 30th. I will begin studying 3/12. IF we can somehow set up something I would love to have a partner in crime as I go through this

Hey, I am interested in taking the exam in June as well. I would be willing to join. It would be great to help us motivated and get going.

With my test date looming closer and closer , I think having a MCAT study buddy/ accountability partner would be advantageous . If anyone needs a serious study buddy, I am here for you! I'm open to studying in person- if you live close by, but I prefer online study sessions. We can hold weekly sessions on Skype, and if the group expands we can move to a more accommodating platform like google hangouts. My ultimate goal is to create an efficient study buddy system/support group for MCAT test takers .

Please respond with your location, study materials, and test date.

-New York, NY
- TBR for sciences , EK for Cars, KA for Psych ,and all AAMC materials
- Test date : June 17
June 2017 (tentative) Maine (ET) no chosen books yet but all AAMC materials

I am interested too! I live in Florida so Skype or another online media would work for me. I have all AAMC, Kaplan, TPR and TBR materials. Test date: June 17

Funny cause i asked her first and never got the skype.. but i hope you guys are learning something!