This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NaDaniel

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good list of MCAT practice exams and questions. I want to acquire as much practice working through problems, getting a feel for what to expect, and simulating test experiences as possible. I have a good grasp on the practical material and feel my weakness at the moment lies in my ability as a test-taker. I take the exam in June of 2017. Any and all advice on where to find material and how best to study is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Examkrackers have passages and individual questions in their study books, which were very helpful. The AAMC website has question packs and practice exams that I would suggest you do no matter what else you may use. Practice directly from the source is always the best.

As far as how to study while you do them, just make sure you review all the questions at the end, not just the ones you got wrong. Sometimes you get a question right by luck, and that won't help you later. Make sure you analyze your thought process on every question. You'll want to simulate your timing before test day as well. That ticking clock can be nerve wracking if you're not used to it.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm looking for a good list of MCAT practice exams and questions. I want to acquire as much practice working through problems, getting a feel for what to expect, and simulating test experiences as possible. I have a good grasp on the practical material and feel my weakness at the moment lies in my ability as a test-taker. I take the exam in June of 2017. Any and all advice on where to find material and how best to study is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
#1 get ALL the AAMC materials, no exception
#2 get a good set of FL exams EK and NS are considered the best, pick one
#3 get a good set of content books (i.e. good for how YOU learn best) if you can, get content books that also give you lots of practice questions
#4 create an account with Khan academy, 100's of free practice questions
#6 Profit! (get a good MCAT score)

Reactions: 1 users