• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

NaDaniel

2+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2016
Nashville
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm looking for a good list of MCAT practice exams and questions. I want to acquire as much practice working through problems, getting a feel for what to expect, and simulating test experiences as possible. I have a good grasp on the practical material and feel my weakness at the moment lies in my ability as a test-taker. I take the exam in June of 2017. Any and all advice on where to find material and how best to study is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

alana615

I run on coffee, dogs and jiujitsu
2+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2016
MO
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Examkrackers have passages and individual questions in their study books, which were very helpful. The AAMC website has question packs and practice exams that I would suggest you do no matter what else you may use. Practice directly from the source is always the best.

As far as how to study while you do them, just make sure you review all the questions at the end, not just the ones you got wrong. Sometimes you get a question right by luck, and that won't help you later. Make sure you analyze your thought process on every question. You'll want to simulate your timing before test day as well. That ticking clock can be nerve wracking if you're not used to it.

Reactions: 1 user

andelJ94

Jul 30, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I'm looking for a good list of MCAT practice exams and questions. I want to acquire as much practice working through problems, getting a feel for what to expect, and simulating test experiences as possible. I have a good grasp on the practical material and feel my weakness at the moment lies in my ability as a test-taker. I take the exam in June of 2017. Any and all advice on where to find material and how best to study is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
#1 get ALL the AAMC materials, no exception
#2 get a good set of FL exams EK and NS are considered the best, pick one
#3 get a good set of content books (i.e. good for how YOU learn best) if you can, get content books that also give you lots of practice questions
#4 create an account with Khan academy, 100's of free practice questions
#6 Profit! (get a good MCAT score)

Reactions: 1 users
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.