This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xlr566

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been generously gifted MCAT 2015 review books from Princeton Review, Kaplan, and Exam Krackers, however I'm having a terribly difficult time developing a study plan for myself. I feel like I have so many materials I don't know how to use all of them. Does anyone have any tips for how to develop one? I also sometimes have trouble sticking to a study plan that lacks structure, so I have looked into the Kaplan online self-paced course. Has anyone taken the MCAT 2015 version of that course/have any feedback? I'm hesistant to spend $2000 on something I'm not certain will help me.