MCAT Preperations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mrp0pularrr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! My questions (this time) is actually directed to all medical students and/or newly admitted students into an MD program, I was wondering if anyone can give me a few pointers. I'm in my junior year of college (3rd year undergrad) and I have knocked out almost all of the main prerequisites for medical school. Since the MCAT is creeping closer I am interested in starting early with ways on how to prep for the MCAT. I was wondering which test prep textbook should I look into investing - one that you would consider the best fit for the actual exam; in terms of: material, intensity, similarity, etc.?

Your opinions matter 🙂!
 
I'd look into the MCAT Discussions subforum...the stickies at the top are a great place to start.