acurax

10+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Just got this update from my school. It's also posted on the AAMC website: http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/registration.htm

Basically they are trying to accomodate the heavy load of users trying to register by opening one region at a time.

9 a.m. ET, Wednesday, February 14
Canadian and International

9 a.m. ET, Friday, February 16
Southern U.S.:
Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia; Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands

9 a.m. ET, Tuesday, February 20
Central U.S.:
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin

9 a.m. ET, Thursday, February 22
Northeastern U.S.:
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachussetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont

9 a.m. ET, Friday, February 23
Western U.S.:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming; Guam

drrea27

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
The information in this post incorrect! I just confirmed with AAMC. All tests registrations by region are open NOW!

drrea27

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Yes, it is old but there were some hits to the link early this morning, so I wanted to stop anyone before anyone took it seriously.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.