1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

MCAT review material?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by wander, May 11, 2002.

1. wander

wander Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm planning to take the April MCAT next year, how well in advance should I start practicing? With so many different material available to study which one are of best help?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

3 months is enough for most people. i'm not most people so i started studying a lot in advance. of course I didn't take it seriously until about 2 months before... so i guess you can get away with starting 3 months before. anyway, PR materials are good, as are examkrackers (for the 1001 series, i haven't used the science books by them before so I can't vouch).

well you'll hear this a million times, but make sure you get a lot of practice. cheers