Mcat + Texas Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waterlivergirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help answer a question for me. If you are taking the august mcat (and texas resident) should you submit before or after the august date or do schools not look at your apps until the august scores. I took the april one and did fairly well i am just trying to improve. Any help would be appreciate thank you! :)

Members don't see this ad.

TX schools will consider your April score even though you mark that u are retaking in August. Meaning that you may get an interview before your August score is in.

thanks for responding, so i should apply now then with a 27?

chaeymaey said:
TX schools will consider your April score even though you mark that u are retaking in August. Meaning that you may get an interview before your August score is in.

i dont have an april mcat. i plan on taking the august mcat and have already applied. this means they will not look voer my application until my mcat score arrives(in mid october). do you think i still have a shot for texas schools?