1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Mcat + Texas Application

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by waterlivergirl, Aug 6, 2006.

1. waterlivergirl

5+ Year Member

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help answer a question for me. If you are taking the august mcat (and texas resident) should you submit before or after the august date or do schools not look at your apps until the august scores. I took the april one and did fairly well i am just trying to improve. Any help would be appreciate thank you! :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chaeymaey

chaeymaey 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    TX schools will consider your April score even though you mark that u are retaking in August. Meaning that you may get an interview before your August score is in.

4. waterlivergirl

5+ Year Member

thanks for responding, so i should apply now then with a 27?

5. Cooolguy

Cooolguy Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i dont have an april mcat. i plan on taking the august mcat and have already applied. this means they will not look voer my application until my mcat score arrives(in mid october). do you think i still have a shot for texas schools?