This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc_5384

Reaction score
Hello. I will be taking the MCAT in about 8 months from now so I still have plenty of time to prepare. However, I do not know how to get started or which section to begin with. How did you study for the MCAT? Any advice? Anything you felt like was effective for you and what wasn't so effective? Appreciate the help! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. I will be taking the MCAT in about 8 months from now so I still have plenty of time to prepare. However, I do not know how to get started or which section to begin with. How did you study for the MCAT? Any advice? Anything you felt like was effective for you and what wasn't so effective? Appreciate the help! :)

Anki and start questions 2 months ahead of time.

Make a study schedule and stick with it. Since you have the time, you don't need to start immediately, but try to have at least 3 months. Once you think you have a good grasp of the content, do as much practice as you can. The more practice you do, the better off you will be.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors