MCO out of stater interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barakutha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any out of staters have interviews scheduled for MCO? Are you guys flying into toledo or into detroit?

Thanks
barakutha

Members don't see this ad.

I live very close to MCO, I would definitely try to fly directly to Toledo. MCO is literally 15 minutes down the road practically. Detrioit sometimes has better deals. Or I would first look to see if Detroit has a commuter flight going to Toledo. Detroit is a large hub for Toledo, many times you fly out of Toledo and then go to Detroit to fly anywhere! So first check Detriot, but if its not that much more fly to Toledo where you are only 15 minutes away.

anyone else interviewing at MCO? I think im gonna use the coast host program. BUt the dude I emailed never got back to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was thinking of flying into Toledo, but how far is detroit from there???
Also when are you interviewing, unfortunately, they gave me my third choice, so its on Jan 6th. Sucks, I wanted to interview in December.

X

I called them up to schedule my interview and they gave me a date that wasnt on their sheet, Dec 9th.

I got my ticket into detroit, ~55 miles from toledo. And got a rental car for a day. I get in at 10pm on the 8th and my flight leaves at 8pm on the 9th.

The admissions people were really nice and told me it could be a better option since there arent many late night flights into and out of toledo.