This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ziaaa

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I've been researching quite a lot these days for MD programs taught in Asia specifically in Japan, Taiwan, and Hongkong but I can't seem find any information. I'm hoping you could suggest some school.

I'm in my second year of premedical study taking BS Biology in Philippines. I know it's way too early for me to decide in which school i will take medicine but I'm willing to change school and repeat again as what I've researched you cant take medicine immediately after graduating in highschool like in Japan or Taiwan. I would like to expand my medical knowledge in greater and more advance fields so I prefer studying in Japan or other specified countries.

I'm not saying medicine here in Philippines is that bad but i believe its way way behind than the other countries.

I belong to a middle income family so we I can't really afford studying in US or UK even Singapore.

Please help me!!🙁:bookworm: