Med school SCORECARD- my excel sheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H0mersimps0n

HMO CRUSHER
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know the next application cycle is coming up and I thought I'd get around to doing this finally (I wanted to do it two cycles ago when I applied)...

It's an excel sheet I created and my girlfriend "beautified" to help us keep track of all of the madness during the application cycle. I had a friend apply a year before me who kept track of nothing and could not tell you how much anything cost, couldn't tell me which secondaries he had sent in or anything. He inspired me to come up with this sheet and let me tell you, I slept a lot better at night knowing exactly which schools had what and who I was waiting on for what, etc.

Brothers and sisters, let me feel the Karma love (lol :laugh: )

HERE IS THE FILE- ENJOY!

Members don't see this ad.

where the hell is my Karma thingie? I wanted to feel the love!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
That spreadsheet is pretty nifty! If you don't mind, I copied it to a disk. I think I'll use when I go through the app. process.
Nice Job.

Dr_Jay_Wannbe

Dr_Jay_wannabe said:
Hey,
That spreadsheet is pretty nifty! If you don't mind, I copied it to a disk. I think I'll use when I go through the app. process.
Nice Job.

Dr_Jay_Wannbe

It's for all to use and enjoy. Good luck!

That spreadsheet you made is great. I made something alot like it this year during the application process and it made everything go over much more smoothly. I would recommend that all people applying to 3 or more schools use something like this, it helps a ton and decreases confusion.

Great job Homer, I'd give you some Karma if I could.

I think the head forum dude thought "oh, h0mer wants Karma, I think I'll get rid of it just to make him miserable" <sigh> thanks for the kind comments... Looks like lots of interest too... (server logs don't lie ;) )

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Nice job Homer!