Med Schools w/ NO LOR Requirement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

reskee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I've tried googling this but haven't got any hits. Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of schools that DO NOT require Letter of Recommendations?

Before someone says there is no such AMCAS school, I know factually that isn't true.
 
I'm not sure anyone has such a list. Someone shared with me LOR requirements for about ~120 MD schools and they all require at least 2-4 letters.If you don't get any other replies then best bet would be to take the time and sort through MSAR yourself, unfortunately
 
Hello all,

I've tried googling this but haven't got any hits. Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of schools that DO NOT require Letter of Recommendations?

Before someone says there is no such AMCAS school, I know factually that isn't true.
Unless you can provide verifiable evidence that one exists, I don't think any schools, even Caribbean, will accept 0 LORs.