Medical College of Ohio Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fastjoe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just put on the Medical College of Ohio Waitlist. The women on the phone told me that i would be hearing my chance of admission on May 21. Does anyone know anything about the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

This topic got buried on the second page so in an attempt to get a reply. I'm replying to my own message. If anyone knows anything about the Medical College of Ohio waitlist, let me know. Thanks

Joe, I have second-hand info on MCO, so I'm not sure how great this is, but I will attempt to shed some light on this topic. My friend interviewed at MCO in Nov. and they told her that pratically no one would be accepted outright. They told her that they put almost everyone on a waitlist. Then several weeks later, she got an acceptance letter. She didn't have any special connections or anything like that- she even said that the interviews didn't go particularly well. Who knows what those people are doing up there. From what it sounded like the day my friend interviewed, they take a lot of people off the waitlist, but then she got that accept. I would call and ask how many they took off their waitlist last year. Good luck. Sorry I can't be of better help.