Position Available Medical Fellow/Clinical Assistant/Observership - Detroit - PM&R/Interventional Pain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amoebatt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1-year, unpaid position in Detroit suburbs. Opportunity to work directly with physician in private practice setting, however physician heavily involved in academic medicine as well.
- Will have ample exposure to clinical care. Will learn about private practice business development.
- Research & publication opportunities available.
- Responsible for coordinating physician schedule.
- Must be able to multitask.

For more information, please contact me.

Members don't see this ad.

I would love to apply but I'm looking for similar opportunities in NY. I would greatly appreciate it if you know of any in NY to share with me.

Thank you and have a great evening!

If I come across something, I'll be sure to let you know!

I would love to apply but I'm looking for similar opportunities in NY. I would greatly appreciate it if you know of any in NY to share with me.

Thank you and have a great evening!

Members don't see this ad :)
1-year, unpaid position in Detroit suburbs. Opportunity to work directly with physician in private practice setting, however physician heavily involved in academic medicine as well.
- Will have ample exposure to clinical care. Will learn about private practice business development.
- Research & publication opportunities available.
- Responsible for coordinating physician schedule.
- Must be able to multitask.

For more information, please contact me.

Hi I am interested in this. How can I get more information about this.

Hello,

This position looks very promising and I would love this opportunity. I have 2 years of general surgery residency under my belt and I did not match into an IM residency this year. I have passed all of my Step exams and I am a voracious reader. Please contact me ASAP to discuss this further.

Thank you,
Daniel W