Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone give me some pros/cons of each?
How competitive is Med vs. Dental school?
I know the pre-req classes are the same, and I've heard conflicting accounts about the competitiveness of one vs. the other (I've heard from one source that Dent schools are just as competitive and from others that it is easier)
What about the lifestyle differences, salary differences?
Is it easy to get as easy to get a job for a dentist as is it is for a doctor?
BTW, I'm posting this in both Pre-dent & Pre-med threads, unless mods have a problem with this, so if anyone wants to see the general consensus, they should check both threads.
How competitive is Med vs. Dental school?
I know the pre-req classes are the same, and I've heard conflicting accounts about the competitiveness of one vs. the other (I've heard from one source that Dent schools are just as competitive and from others that it is easier)
What about the lifestyle differences, salary differences?
Is it easy to get as easy to get a job for a dentist as is it is for a doctor?
BTW, I'm posting this in both Pre-dent & Pre-med threads, unless mods have a problem with this, so if anyone wants to see the general consensus, they should check both threads.
That portrayal of the typical doctor is a tad hyperbolic, don't ya think?