This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Domek

Hue hue hue dude, look when I joined...
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I apologize for my noobishness in regard to these forums. I'm sure there are probably at least half a dozen threads on this already, but I couldn't find one in the .000038 second Google search that I did on the subject so I thought I'd make another one. Here goes...

Oncology is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the coolest medical specialty, and it goes without saying that oncologists are the most awesome doctors out there.

Again, I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm only an M1 myself, so bear with me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wtf are you talking about?

Reactions: 7 users
Hi everyone,

I apologize for my noobishness in regard to these forums. I'm sure there are probably at least half a dozen threads on this already, but I couldn't find one in the .000038 second Google search that I did on the subject so I thought I'd make another one. Here goes...

Oncology is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the coolest medical specialty, and it goes without saying that oncologists are the most awesome doctors out there.

Again, I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm only an M1 myself, so bear with me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
Is there a question? Or you just wanted to make that statement? o_O

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I like it. He's got guts.

Reactions: 2 users
Is there a question in there? Or are you just hyped about medical oncologists.

It's all good to be excited about a field of medicine, I suppose.

Do remember that there's more to oncology than just medical oncologists. They're not even the ones who get the most training in Oncology out of all the specialties!

Hi everyone,

Oh boy!

Hi everyone,

is the point of your thread to express your interest in medical oncology? or am i missing something else...?

Hi everyone,

I'm glad someone out there likes it because I find every single thing about oncology absolutely dreadful and boring.

Why do they nail the coffin shut so tightly when the person is already buried..?
To keep out the oncologists

Reactions: 3 users
But does oncology with hematology really offer more residency spots? It would be nice to tell patients that two of their red blood cells fell in love.
But alas it was all in vein

Reactions: 1 users