This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Domek

Hue hue hue dude, look when I joined...
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I apologize for my noobishness in regard to these forums. I'm sure there are probably at least half a dozen threads on this already, but I couldn't find one in the .000038 second Google search that I did on the subject so I thought I'd make another one. Here goes...

Oncology is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the coolest medical specialty, and it goes without saying that oncologists are the most awesome doctors out there.

Again, I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm only an M1 myself, so bear with me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
 
Hi everyone,

I apologize for my noobishness in regard to these forums. I'm sure there are probably at least half a dozen threads on this already, but I couldn't find one in the .000038 second Google search that I did on the subject so I thought I'd make another one. Here goes...

Oncology is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the coolest medical specialty, and it goes without saying that oncologists are the most awesome doctors out there.

Again, I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm only an M1 myself, so bear with me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
Is there a question? Or you just wanted to make that statement? 😵
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a question in there? Or are you just hyped about medical oncologists.

It's all good to be excited about a field of medicine, I suppose.

Do remember that there's more to oncology than just medical oncologists. They're not even the ones who get the most training in Oncology out of all the specialties!
 
Hi everyone,

I apologize for my noobishness in regard to these forums. I'm sure there are probably at least half a dozen threads on this already, but I couldn't find one in the .000038 second Google search that I did on the subject so I thought I'd make another one. Here goes...

Oncology is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the coolest medical specialty, and it goes without saying that oncologists are the most awesome doctors out there.

Again, I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm only an M1 myself, so bear with me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
Oh boy!
 
Hi everyone,

I apologize for my noobishness in regard to these forums. I'm sure there are probably at least half a dozen threads on this already, but I couldn't find one in the .000038 second Google search that I did on the subject so I thought I'd make another one. Here goes...

Oncology is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the coolest medical specialty, and it goes without saying that oncologists are the most awesome doctors out there.

Again, I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm only an M1 myself, so bear with me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

is the point of your thread to express your interest in medical oncology? or am i missing something else...?
 
Hi everyone,

I apologize for my noobishness in regard to these forums. I'm sure there are probably at least half a dozen threads on this already, but I couldn't find one in the .000038 second Google search that I did on the subject so I thought I'd make another one. Here goes...

Oncology is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, the coolest medical specialty, and it goes without saying that oncologists are the most awesome doctors out there.

Again, I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm only an M1 myself, so bear with me. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

I'm glad someone out there likes it because I find every single thing about oncology absolutely dreadful and boring.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But does oncology with hematology really offer more residency spots? It would be nice to tell patients that two of their red blood cells fell in love.
But alas it was all in vein