Medical School Applicants with Pokemon Avatars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That 8-bit music is definitely soothing for some odd reason. If it makes you feel better, I let my friend borrow my Super Nintendo and he "lost" it. How does that even happen?

Not as old, but I lent a friend my Sapphire version and she SAVED OVER MY FILE. I've had very little motivation to play it through again, especially since the internal battery's died and time-based events don't happen anymore...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That 8-bit music is definitely soothing for some odd reason. If it makes you feel better, I let my friend borrow my Super Nintendo and he "lost" it. How does that even happen?
What?!?
Now you've made me worried about hte fate of my own SNES...it's currently out on loan o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
He probably got mad when it wouldn't read the game and set it on fire. I bet he tried breathing into the cartridge slot but it didn't work. Everyone knows only you can make your Nintendo work.

I would just like to say that as a shameless Pokemon nerd, this whole thread put a big smile on my face.

Reactions: 1 users
Ill get in on this too....

Class of 2020. @Pseudo Logic Shinx--->Luxio (II received 8/12)

I'm loving how active this thread is. I might just apply this cycle so that I can be a part of it lol

Reactions: 2 users
There's no male nidoran yet is there? Well I'll join in. Already got IIs, but I wanna stay a cute little nidoran

Members don't see this ad :)
There's no male nidoran yet is there? Well I'll join in. Already got IIs, but I wanna stay a cute little nidoran

It seems there are two different times people are following on when to evolve, either when you get an II then Acceptance OR Acceptance then Matriculation, so do whatever you like haha

It seems there are two different times people are following on when to evolve, either when you get an II then Acceptance OR Acceptance then Matriculation, so do whatever you like haha
hmmmm interesting. thanks

@mauroz should really update that first post with the different options for what people can do. Here's what people have been doing:
  1. First evolution at acceptance, second evolution at matriculation
  2. First evolution upon receiving your first interview, second evolution at acceptance
  3. First evolution after attending your first interview, second evolution at acceptance

@mauroz should really update that first post with the different options for what people can do. Here's what people have been doing:
  2. First evolution upon receiving your first interview, second evolution at acceptance
  3. First evolution after attending your first interview, second evolution at acceptance
evolving at matriculation seems too long. Like, I'll probably not be on sdn any longer at that point lol

I wanna stay this cute and little forever

evolving at matriculation seems too long. Like, I'll probably not be on sdn any longer at that point lol
I'll be on sdn, but I won't have a Pokémon avvie forever. I want to go back to River eventually!

I see a lot of people doing 1 and 2, so I put those in the original post but either way, I am putting what caused the evolution in parenthesis.

@mauroz , I bet you didn't think it would be this much work starting that initial thread... Anyways, thanks for contributing to the sdn community :)

Yes you too! And the other person who recommended to start a new thread specifically for this.
And you who DID it! These things always require a group effort!

TEAM POKEMON WOOT

I'm switching to the interview attended and accepted evolution group! I may not be as active on SDN by matriculation and honestly doing all the evolution during the cycle is more fun anyway haha

I'm switching to the interview attended and accepted evolution group! I may not be as active on SDN by matriculation and honestly doing all the evolution during the cycle is more fun anyway haha

My thoughts exactly. I just want to evolve at least once QQ

I admittedly intended to do this group and then got overexcited...maybe I'll do my other Pidgey for now and then evolve back to Pidgeotto when I actually DO the interview!

Hey guys, does anyone know if schools generally send out rejections for MD along w/ II or wait to send all rejections towards end of cycle together? I've only heard of MD/PhD sending rejections so far

Hey guys, does anyone know if schools generally send out rejections for MD along w/ II or wait to send all rejections towards end of cycle together? I've only heard of MD/PhD sending rejections so far
Varies by school. UChicago, Keck, IU, Wisconsin, have all started sending out MD rejections, and there are probably more.

How about a white coat?
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

The question is, what are we all evolving into?! (Because we're all getting into med school with our eevee avatars, obviously)

Well, I plan to evolve with each interview, so hopefully I get multiple interviews so I can evolve several times. (I will say that Espeon is my favorite one... so hopefully neither of you @kilez12 @xerei want to end up being Espeon, haha.)

Well, I plan to evolve with each interview, so hopefully I get multiple interviews so I can evolve several times. (I will say that Espeon is my favorite one... so hopefully neither of you @kilez12 @xerei want to end up being Espeon, haha.)
I was always more of an umbreon/vaporeon myself

Wait I just realized I chose a pokemon avatar without even knowing about this at all LOL

Reactions: 8 users