Medical School T-Shirt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

XYZ School of Medicine Apparel

• Yay

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Nay

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters

Cramster

One
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wearing a XYZ School of Medicine T-shirt/sweater/hat?

Yay or Nay

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ah forget it.. nevermind. If anyone ever asks me what i'm studying or doing I'll just tell them I'm a janitor.

Scrubs-Star-Missed-by-Many.jpg

Edit: Maybe I'll just say I'm between jobs. Technically that's true.

i picked "yay" but i mostly wear it on campus or when running errands ...definitely don't wear it when going out with friends or going to a bar or something

Members don't see this ad :)
who cares. its just like wearing an undergrad tshirt with your school on it. Big deal. Just don't be that guy that either A) wears it too much or B) wears it places they shouldnt (i.e. bars, restaurants, etc)

It sure seems like a lot of people waste a lot of time being overly self-conscious

who cares. its just like wearing an undergrad tshirt with your school on it. Big deal. Just don't be that guy that either A) wears it too much or B) wears it places they shouldnt (i.e. bars, restaurants, etc)

"thou shalt not wear your med school t shirt to a restaurant"

i missed that part of the contract when i bought mine...

why the restrictions? you're acting like the t-shirt is a white coat or a steth

I remember this one guy at souplantation/sweet tomatoes/fresh choice I don't remember. Wearing his Western School of Medicine T-shirt. I should have given him a ticket.

BTW he was obviously on a date

It sure seems like a lot of people waste a lot of time being overly self-conscious
:thumbup:

It's like when I would talk to other people applying to med school, and they would tell me, "oh I got into a med school in Boston, and one in Nashville, but I really like this one medical school in Baltimore. I think I'm going to go there." Trying so hard to sound modest defeats its purpose.

strange thread

^ . And doesn't matter? Douches are going to be douches no matter what they're wearing and the I'm going to be a doctor thing comes out (usually via wearing scrubs outside of school/hospital). Nice peepz usually aren't going to rub the whole I'm better than you cause I go to X med school in your face, so t-shirt aint gonna make a diff.

I wouldn't wear any t-shirt to a date however...and soup plantation is not sexy.

I tossed all of my school of medicine apparel after Step 1.

Now I just wear shirts that have my score on them.