Medical University of the Americas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sumozmom

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can any body provide info...i see alot of residancy placments

Members don't see this ad.

i have a phone interview with them on friday.. i know that they are modeled and founded by the same person who started up saba, so they are def. going in the right direction. also, i hear that it is like 75% indian students up in that B.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have a phone interview with them on friday.. i know that they are modeled and founded by the same person who started up saba, so they are def. going in the right direction. also, i hear that it is like 75% indian students up in that B.
so how did it go...what did they ask.....think ur in?

opinions welcome ....

good luck.

anyone know general stats for mua-n of last year and potentially for this year?

gpa / mcat?

So far no senior students have replied....at MUA-N

hey guys.. just had my interview. it was pretty laid back. they wanted to get to know you and vice versa. i felt like i was talking on a speakerphone with 1 man and 1 woman who made up 2 people that were on the admissions committee. for me, the guy was more informative and informational.. he talked about the island and kind of eased me at the beginning. he handed it over to the woman who asked the questions. if you want to know the questions, read the interview thread from VMD. some where: 3 people from any time u'd want to have dinner with, euthanasia, and stem cell research (i got tripped up on that one, didnt do my homework). otherwise, i hope it turns out well. they are modeled after SABA and are headed in that direction. They have a new building that will be built before the Jan 08 class. You live in their off campus dorms the 1st semester, then u find a place on your own.

Anyother questions, let me know!

My husband and I got a prematch offer and took it in FP. I graduated too late to make the 06 match.

I got a good education at a good price on a safe island.

Good luck.

Visit the website for match results of past years - the new results will be posted in a month or so.