MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3ooicc.jpg


3ow3u5.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When we had a break at work today, someone walked by and asked if we were ready for the weekend. Everyone said yes, but I didn't. So not ready. Because I have to work the same way I do during the week. I am exhausted. Ready for Monday, because that's when I have off.
 
Yea . . .


But only this week I work all week. Or almost. Started on Tuesday. Next week, Saturday and Sunday for sure. Tuesday an hour or two and then however much before the weekend that I need to feel good about driving the forklift for everything we do.

(Almost had to be the one transporting a dead horse today. ): )
 
Yea . . .


But only this week I work all week. Or almost. Started on Tuesday. Next week, Saturday and Sunday for sure. Tuesday an hour or two and then however much before the weekend that I need to feel good about driving the forklift for everything we do.

(Almost had to be the one transporting a dead horse today. ): )
I work weekends too. I am feeling sorry for myself. Starting next week it is going to suck a bit. I have my zoo internship (and while that is AH-MAZING) I have that then work all weekend lol.
 
I work weekends too. I am feeling sorry for myself. Starting next week it is going to suck a bit. I have my zoo internship (and while that is AH-MAZING) I have that then work all weekend lol.

I don't mind working weekends. I actually prefer it while taking classes. What I mind is this much physical work for so many days in a row after not doing anything like it in years. Ugh. So tired. I just wanna sleep in one time.
 
I don't mind working weekends. I actually prefer it while taking classes. What I mind is this much physical work for so many days in a row after not doing anything like it in years. Ugh. So tired. I just wanna sleep in one time.
I don't think I would hate it as much if it wasn't NUTS! It's just me and one assistant with the doctor. I hate how crazy busy I am. We have the Dr.'s appts, my appts plus we have to check in, check out, answer phones etc.
 
I don't think I would hate it as much if it wasn't NUTS! It's just me and one assistant with the doctor. I hate how crazy busy I am. We have the Dr.'s appts, my appts plus we have to check in, check out, answer phones etc.

Aw, yea that sucks. ):

Our schedule is always the same. Just not the number of horses. So sometimes it's more work, sometimes less.

But instead of being about 6 or 7 people during the week, we are 3 people on weekends. 2 in the barn to clean all the stalls, sanitizing, etc. and one person in the small animal hospital. So a lot more work, but usually not as many discharges, because most horses leave Thursday and Friday.
 
Sorry, dudes.The joys of being a teacher - out at 3:30 and WEEKENDS. 😍
Buuuut, I'll be joining the saturday workshift bandwagon this summer at the hospital 😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad