MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
internet-memes-and-add-clean-box-to-your-to-do-list.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's awful lol
It looks like a sad book, but it has a happy ending. All the other pets in the neighborhood think he is unlovable, but then a new dog moves in next door and they become friends through the fence. And when he digs a hole under the fence to visit, it turns out he is also a pug, and they play together happily!
 
It looks like a sad book, but it has a happy ending. All the other pets in the neighborhood think he is unlovable, but then a new dog moves in next door and they become friends through the fence. And when he digs a hole under the fence to visit, it turns out he is also a pug, and they play together happily!
I still don't like that. Someone needs to give those snooty boogers a beat down lol. And also his O should give hims all sorts of lovins. 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True Story: I tend to be very dry in person when I am sarcastic. My employees think I am serious too much of the time. And take sarcastic comments seriously. Some "friends" too
I tend to sarcasm myself. But my friends/family can always tell that I'm being sarcastic if I start using pet names. I had never noticed, but a friend pointed it out years ago: I only use pet names when I'm being sarcastic. So if I break out the "honey"s or "dear"s, it's a tell. 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True Story: I tend to be very dry in person when I am sarcastic. My employees think I am serious too much of the time. And take sarcastic comments seriously. Some "friends" too
You need a little GIF or something on your phone you can hold up that says "Sarcasm" so people get it.