MEME Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have a tuxedo cat who thinks we're his minions. 🙂

8994_03dd_400.jpeg
 
That's great!

I was talking to somebody and we said if we'll ever be professors, we're gonna speak with a really strong accent in the first weeks so we see how many people would drop the class just because of that. After the deadline to drop a class, we'd just lose the accent and speak normal. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
basset + beagle = bagel 😀

someone here has a black and white basset/lab-super stinking cute!

OH MY GOSH BAGEL!!! I love it.
I am getting through this week by getting excited for the new client beagle/basset mix coming in Friday afternoon.
 
What makes all of these so funny to me is the way I hear the voices in my head. :laugh:


idk-dog-meme.jpg


hi-guys-dog-meme.jpg


(I also just think that the second one is just really cute 😍)

internet-memes-whats-up-dog.jpg


dog-meme-of-the-day-pun-dog-21636-1281134556-0.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
images


Did you know males fare better on MCQs, that's why they keep them in our exams to give them a chance?? Thank you asst. dean for that fact. Doesn't help me on a 30 question only MCQ exam having the double X chromosomes....

Lame. Now I shall go cry about that final.

I'm a beast at multiple choice exams, personally. Not looking forward to my fill in the blank biochem test in an hour! 😱

I'm contributing a couple things from my "Gifs & Crap" folder. Not necessarily memes, but whatever, they entertain me.

AsdKS.gif


abd-193.gif


128e398e80_manatee-bumps-into-glass.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I fully admit to using this thread for therapeutic purposes. Thank you so much for making me laugh! Hopefully, one of these can return the favor...

memes-untitled31.jpg



internet-memes-jerks.jpg


memes-monkey-class.jpg


advice-animals-memes-animal-memes-the-most-interesting-cat-in-the-world-same-spot-every-time.png

​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad