Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I met an executive from HCA (a large hospital chain) this weekend who told me they can’t find enough limb salvage podiatrists to fill their hospital jobs. That seems to be a disconnect.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I met an executive from HCA (a large hospital chain) this weekend who told me they can’t find enough limb salvage podiatrists to fill their hospital jobs. That seems to be a disconnect.
Some fancy mod tools you got there to create thisThis thread will be just for the memes. Please keep it clean/respectful and one that follows the TOS. 😎
First of all I am unemployed and have a lot of time.air bud is a little too good at these!
Daemon is way more ruthless than the SDN Attendings...
Yet nice and caring at the same timeDaemon is way more ruthless than the SDN Attendings...
Nice. Welcome to Meme Podiatry. Unlike the podiatry in the real world, there is room for all of us here.
All excellentYour Owner and Wife Are Here to Help You!
View attachment 361097
View attachment 361098
View attachment 361099
View attachment 361100
That hurt. Wife would straight divorce me if I got even remotely that far.
SameThat hurt. Wife would straight divorce me if I got even remotely that far.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.