You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel attacked. This is the number 1 reason why I can't wholeheartedly recommend podiatry...
Come work with me!
Next level... Rounding on inpatients that your boss did the surgery for so you can see them for free....
Next level above that... Office manager (wife) tells you just bill a level visit with -24 modifier
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if I told you that in the 1970's there was a podiatrist who did a comic strip about podiatry.
especially one with a mustache....What if I told you that in the 1970's there was a podiatrist who did a comic strip about podiatry.
Those were multi purpose in those days.especially one with a mustache....
"Where can I find more of this guy's masterpieces." - Larys StrongView attachment 361316
What if I told you that in the 1970's there was a podiatrist who did a comic strip about podiatry.
"Where can I find more of this guy's masterpieces." - Larys Strong
Attachments
Not really a meme but the headline of “regardless of insurance coverage….”
How is he not in jail
Definitely need to post more of Bob Hughes' stuff. Where did you find it?
That’s awesome.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A retired pod gave me his book and a binder of podiatry comics.Definitely need to post more of Bob Hughes' stuff. Where did you find it?
View attachment 361322
Not really a meme but the headline of “regardless of insurance coverage….”
How is he not in jail
Johnny Depp does foot/ankle surgery?
Did he shave his mustache upon retirement?A retired pod gave me his book and a binder of podiatry comics.
How much do we have to pay to get a high res scan uploaded to a dropbox/google drive? I'd love to have some professionally printed.A retired pod gave me his book and a binder of podiatry comics.
Bug me about it and I’ll get you some.How much do we have to pay to get a high res scan uploaded to a dropbox/google drive? I'd love to have some professionally printed.
View attachment 361322
Not really a meme but the headline of “regardless of insurance coverage….”
How is he not in jail
I didn't know Johnny Depp became a podiatrist
Omg that STJ axis killed me hahaha
Cough cough Dennis shavelson coughI didn't know Johnny Depp became a podiatrist
Omg that STJ axis killed me hahaha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad