Memes of Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
8ab825.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Every one finishing 2023 strong. Keep them coming

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
8ajf0c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Everytime I (a) replace an outlet (b) change a light fixture (c) install a new faucet I think - damn, I can do a 1st MPJ fusion a lot faster than this.

Reactions: 1 user
I believe it's either the 2 AM toe amputation or the sf69ers. There have been numerous outstanding submissions this year. If my classes didn't start immediately after the New Year, I'd take a shot for each entry.

Last edited:
So how do we decide the 2023 winner?
I just basically took the 10 with most likes last year and made a poll.
Anyone can do that in a month or two.

I would let it sit until at least end of January, '24 though... the ones made recently need time to get views and likes and have a chance. :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 users
I am working on my own personal top 10 and then a top 10 for the Field. It might end up being Top 20.

Theres also that one of the fisherman tossing the Feli lobster overboard… just can’t seem to find it 😂
That was mine. I believe this was at the beginning of lobster fest.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I hope the winner gets a complimentary Wendy’s frosty key tag for their outstanding accomplishment.

Ok so everyone go back to page 9 and start reviewing. Smash that like button and subscribe.

8ay21x.jpg

Happy New Year my SDN homies!

The Minnesota Vikings represents Iowa, given that Iowa doesn't have an NFL team. If anyone has any objections let me know.

Last edited:
View attachment 380296

Happy New Year my SDN homies!

The Minnesota Vikings represents Iowa, given that Iowa doesn't have an NFL team. If anyone has any objections let me know.
Not sure what you're going for there, but the Texas podiatry school nearest football team would not be the Cowboys.

Texas is a big state; the pod school is 8 hours south of Dallas and 5 hours from Houston. It's far from anything.
Liga de Fútbol Americano Profesional team Fundidores de Monterrey are 3 hours away from UTRGV.

Their more appropriate football logo is right here:

LFA_logo.png
1704141086339.png

Last edited:
Not sure what you're going for there, but the Texas podiatry school nearest football team would not be the Cowboys.

Texas is a big state; the pod school is 8 hours south of Dallas and 5 hours from Houston. It's far from anything.
Liga de Fútbol Americano Profesional team Fundidores de Monterrey are 3 hours away from UTRGV.

LFA_logo.png
View attachment 380321

I understand what you're saying, but let's be real here- that's not an NFL caliber team.

Ohhh... Happy New Year, Feli :)

LFA_logo.png
View attachment 380321

The Cowboys are essentially the official team of Mexico though, so it still works

IMG_4620.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
8b2wam.jpg

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users