Memes of Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

977wuq.jpg
 
Just want to give all contributors, admirers and especially any former potential pod students who were deterred from applying to podiatry school a shout out. 2 years and a few months ago I founded the meme thread while having a few months off of work and interviewing for a new job. Yesterday was my last day at that job, and now I have a few more months before starting my new gig. 71 pages of truth by laughter, ridicule and scorn. We should all be proud. And also ashamed of being a Podiatrist and not a real doctor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why is malpractice alert there
I knew of a person who claimed Louisiana was a malpractice lawsuit hellhole.

Take the whole thing as tongue in cheek. For me it was inspired by the idea of all the talk about poor surgical candidates, smokers and what not. I jokingly wonder - is there some perfect place for operating on lots of healthy people ie. Colorado? Are healthy mountain climbers as insane as runners? Oregon/Washington - but they've had their own culture war and meth issues etc.
 
I knew of a person who claimed Louisiana was a malpractice lawsuit hellhole.

Take the whole thing as tongue in cheek. For me it was inspired by the idea of all the talk about poor surgical candidates, smokers and what not. I jokingly wonder - is there some perfect place for operating on lots of healthy people ie. Colorado? Are healthy mountain climbers as insane as runners? Oregon/Washington - but they've had their own culture war and meth issues etc.
It really is. Everyone and their grandma is quick to file a lawsuit in the southern states
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad