Memes of Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was it ever great? 😸
Nah
9aizzj.jpg
It's airing on Netflix lmao. Tyson’s about to catch an L but $20M softens the blow
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feli is cooking hard on these nurse memes for also being a PP pod. I agree w the lobsters. As a lobster, man. This is all I got.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VA and FQHC jobs just became less desirable...at the rate things are going, VA jobs might not even exist.
But would that mean...no more VA residencies? 😮😱
I never knew about the absolute incompetency and waste of federal work and spending until I did rotations/extenships at VAs.

It’s a necessary service. And I hated how the people who actually needed good care (veterans) the most were trapped behind not only horrible admin but once they got seen they were treated by a student instead of a proper doctor. If they were lucky they could talk to a resident. If they were fortunate enough at one of the programs maybe a fellow would see them.

As far as attendings go? It’s a “hi” and a “bye”
 
Last edited: