-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted285117
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted285117
That’ll do it for now 👍🏻😎
я точно не русский шпион
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hate anime but this was the only picture in the meme generator of a blood oath.
And here I was thinking "Finally....an anime meme"View attachment 363128
I hate anime but this was the only picture in the meme generator of a blood oath.
Haha, I make the same face when I see the hospital EOBs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AAAAHAHAHAHA
More Sympathy
Less Sympathy
Thought that said "genital ulcers" for a second.
D
deleted285117
I’m worried these doohickies may put us out of business y’all...
Except if you do that and someone reports to abfas you can be fined. You’re not supposed to advertise yourself as AACFAS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted285117
Whatever they can do to make a buck 😜Except if you do that and someone reports to abfas you can be fined. You’re not supposed to advertise yourself as AACFAS
Except if you do that and someone reports to abfas you can be fined. You’re not supposed to advertise yourself as AACFAS
I don’t think that’s true. You aren’t supposed to advertise yourself as “board qualified.” It’s state law in at least a handful of places.
AACFAS just means you are an “associate” of an educational organization. Almost positive you can put AACFAS on whatever you want.
Truth^I don’t think that’s true. You aren’t supposed to advertise yourself as “board qualified.” It’s state law in at least a handful of places.
AACFAS just means you are an “associate” of an educational organization. Almost positive you can put AACFAS on whatever you want.