Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wore a J ferrar suit from JCPenney that I paid about 150 for including minor alteration. The shirt I bought for 20 and the tie for 15. I had shoes. I was strapped for cash and it worked okay with me. I realized that it wasn't going to last me forever. Also, this was really my first time buying the "big boy" aka adult clothing so I wasn't sure about brands and what fit me well, I'm getting better at it now but keep in mind no two people look the same in a shirt or suit.
Men's Wearhouse is a great place to get a suit during a sale and so is Jos A Bank. I know at MW they were super helpful and followed the same general rules that are posted in this thread (because they ARE the rules).
Men's Wearhouse is a great place to get a suit during a sale and so is Jos A Bank. I know at MW they were super helpful and followed the same general rules that are posted in this thread (because they ARE the rules).

How about a toga? Think about it there is nothing classier than a toga. The modern suit has been around for what maybe 200yrs tops, the toga on the other hand was around for a couple hundred of years, if not thousands, we even have parties to celebrate its classiness. Time=classy therefore wear a toga. BRING TOGAS BACK!!
