Mentioning experiences in advance on Secondary

Started by Unknown786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Unknown786

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am filling out this secondary by Western where they ask for physician shadowing. I have put two MDs that I shadowed and will be shadowing a DO some time later this year (I live in Toronto and there is barely any DOs and the one that i was able to find has a line of students who want to shadow her). I was wondering if I should put the DO's info and say I will be shadowing her or no?

Any input will be appreciated!
 
Hi,

I am filling out this secondary by Western where they ask for physician shadowing. I have put two MDs that I shadowed and will be shadowing a DO some time later this year (I live in Toronto and there is barely any DOs and the one that i was able to find has a line of students who want to shadow her). I was wondering if I should put the DO's info and say I will be shadowing her or no?

Any input will be appreciated!

If it's a "what are your plans?" Type of secondary then yes. If not, then no.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile
 
I know the western secondary and that definitely doesn't even come close to what they are even asking in the essay, so no don't do it.