MEPs Body Fat Percentage

Started by O Gaúcho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O Gaúcho

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that recently the required body fat percentages for the Navy changed. I can not find the exact required body fat percentage in order to pass MEPS to be able to apply for the HPSP. If anyone knows that would be great! Thanks!
 
My recruiter used one of those standard BMI graphs that he found on the Internet and quickly told me I was qualified.

At MEPS, they measured my height and weight then used a similar chart on the wall to sign me off. Nothing fancy.

Here is a link to the ODS site. It gives actual percentages if that's what you're after. Hope this helps.

http://www.ocs.navy.mil/ods_program_requirements.html


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app