1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Mercer Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mdwilson, Apr 12, 2004.

1. mdwilson

mdwilson Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone heard from Mercer?
    I am assuming I did not get in.
    Has anyone been waitlisted?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CaptainJack02

CaptainJack02 let's stir and shake
    7+ Year Member

They already sent out all their acceptances, from what I understand :mad: . But they still have the waitlists going, I think. I'm praying to be waitlisted. Do you know if Kay or anyone else will tell you where you stand if you call? Last time I tried I didn't have much luck. Anyway, good luck!! Lemme know if you hear anything.

4. Amatt1

Amatt1 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was placed on an alternate list about 2 weeks ago. I don't know if that's good or bad. I don't have expectations of being accepted this year, but who knows. I'm here if they want me, I feel as though I've done all that I can do for this application cycle. Good luck to you.

5. medboy

medboy Member
    7+ Year Member

has anyone heard anything yet? rejections? accepts? waitlists? I have not heard a peep was just wondering if it was just me ...