You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Mercer
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't heard of any rejections, I think final round of decisions on acceptances, WL and R come out next week thoHas anyone got a formal rejection letter from this school yet? I just want them to send me it, so I can officially write this school off lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this week they let us know final decisions. although they already had an accepted student day last week in macon soHas anyone heard anything yet? When do you think they’re going to contact?
mspoopy420
Full Member
On the sheet we got for our interview they said final decisions regarding if ur on waitlist were around mid-AprilI think this week they let us know final decisions. although they already had an accepted student day last week in macon so
Last edited:
Oh so if we haven’t had an acceptance yet we might be cookedI think this week they let us know final decisions. although they already had an accepted student day last week in macon so
Quite a few of us M1s were accepted off the waitlist at the end of April.Oh so if we haven’t had an acceptance yet we might be cooked
RigatoniUndercover
New Member
Praying for everyone this week! Interviewed in October and hoping for the best.
mspoopy420
Full Member
Do we think we are hearing anything today? Or just the final WL/R decisions come April at this point?
IS Pre-II R today. Wishing you all the best fr <3
mspoopy420
Full Member
Call or email?- if W= waitlist srry idkJust heard. W
Last edited:
WL email
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SameAre all the waitlist emails supposed to come at the same time. I interviewed and haven’t heard back yet. 😕
mspoopy420
Full Member
WL gang … at least it’s an answer after all this time 🤣
When did you get the email?WL gang … at least it’s an answer after all this time 🤣
mspoopy420
Full Member
4:07pm. Seems like it’s staggered. I hope it’s not an indication to where we stand 😖 anyone know if it is ranked?When did you get the email?
it may be alphabetical. im sure it is ranked4:07pm. Seems like it’s staggered. I hope it’s not an indication to where we stand 😖 anyone know if it is ranked?
I haven’t heard back yet. My last name is S so maybeit may be alphabetical. im sure it is ranked
mine is an early letter so might check out!I haven’t heard back yet. My last name is S so maybe
Mine is T and I also haven't heard backI haven’t heard back yet. My last name is S so maybe
does your last name start with an early letter? im hoping early WL doesn't equal low ranked on the WL. unless they send them out from 1st on waitlist to last. idk man im spiraling 😭4:07pm. Seems like it’s staggered. I hope it’s not an indication to where we stand 😖 anyone know if it is ranked?
sourgummyworms
New Member
Hoping it’s alphabetical! Last name is W and I haven’t heard anything yet
mspoopy420
Full Member
I am Mdoes your last name start with an early letter? im hoping early WL doesn't equal low ranked on the WL. unless they send them out from 1st on waitlist to last. idk man im spiraling 😭
goldenretriever12
New Member
I’m early in alphabet way before M and haven’t heard yet, so must not be alphabetical.
RigatoniUndercover
New Member
WL
theglowpt2elephant
Full Member
WL at 11:31am, interviewed 11/7. Any idea how much movement there usually is? Accepted at another school and need to find an apartment soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SameGetting concerned I haven’t heard anything back
futuredr333
New Member
WL 1:32 pm
Grape grape
New Member
WL around 2:00pm - email
Journeytomd2025
New Member
WL yesterday at 1:40 PM
Savethebees21
New Member
YesAnyone who got deferred from ED still waiting on an update?
goldenretriever12
New Member
WL 12:00
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think we reasoned out that it wasnt alphabetical. not sure if theres a correlation between when u get WL email and where youre ranked on WLWL 2:30pm, I'm way at the end of the alphabet
Yeah I wonderThey must not be doing post II rejections?
WL @ 2:32
Says approx 160 on WL this cycle, which I think is consistent with previous cycles at Mercer. Wonder how many get off the WL for this school typicallyYeah I wonder
I read ~25 in the previous forumsSays approx 160 on WL this cycle, which I think is consistent with previous cycles at Mercer. Wonder how many get off the WL for this school typically