-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State c/o 2019 Applicants!
Started by Annamalita
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm sort of hoping they let us keep the same information from undergrad for the numbers. How many classes are they having us sign up for? It's too late for me to call.
I'm sort of hoping they let us keep the same information from undergrad for the numbers. How many classes are they having us sign up for? It's too late for me to call.
7 classes/labs for fall and 9 for spring. You gotta call during their open hours. I think they close at 5.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My PID has remained the same numberI'm sort of hoping they let us keep the same information from undergrad for the numbers. How many classes are they having us sign up for? It's too late for me to call.
I can't login lol! I've tried for 2 days now, pretty much since I got the email and called to get my numbers. It gave me my NetID but it keeps saying there's a problem authenticating my information. I just emailed Pat today about it to see what's up. In other news, I'm sort of scared to get Rabies vaccinated. Yes I have tattoos and I also HATE needles/shots...it makes no sense, I know!
It's not that bad! Everyone has different reactions to it. I had a fever and soreness for all three of them. You also have to get a TB test first semester 😛
I am the biggest baby when it comes to having someone stab me with a needle... and honest to goodness, it wasn't too bad (at least compared to other shots I've had in the past). I did have a fever/soreness from the first one, but the rest were fine. The reactions will differ with everyone (from no reaction to kinda severe), but *most* people just had a sore arm/ minor blahness afterwards.I can't login lol! I've tried for 2 days now, pretty much since I got the email and called to get my numbers. It gave me my NetID but it keeps saying there's a problem authenticating my information. I just emailed Pat today about it to see what's up. In other news, I'm sort of scared to get Rabies vaccinated. Yes I have tattoos and I also HATE needles/shots...it makes no sense, I know!
I'm enrolling in classes now and love how I don't have to figure out my schedule. 😀
The email I got said to enroll after April 25. Can you register now or is making you wait until then?
I enrolled as soon as I talked to Pat and got my info. My enrollment was verified last night and everything. It shows that other people have enrolled too. Open enrollment is April 25 so everyone can enroll after that, but most people have an enrollment appointment before that so you should be able to enroll already. Not like there's a hurry or anything, though. You don't have to worry about classes filling up 😉The email I got said to enroll after April 25. Can you register now or is making you wait until then?
Edit: looking at my student info page, it says I've been able to enroll since April 7th, which was the start of my enrollment appointment.
Has anyone else not gotten the e-mail ? I called the admissions office yesterday and Pat told me that she hasn't received my information from the registrar's office yet and will send my ID and whatnot once she receives that information. I know that both checks and the acceptance paperwork arrived so they are aware that I'm planning to attend, but I can't help feeling a little paranoid that something is wrong lol.
Did you check your spam folder?Has anyone else not gotten the e-mail ? I called the admissions office yesterday and Pat told me that she hasn't received my information from the registrar's office yet and will send my ID and whatnot once she receives that information. I know that both checks and the acceptance paperwork arrived so they are aware that I'm planning to attend, but I can't help feeling a little paranoid that something is wrong lol.
The registrars office gets bombarded with incoming freshmen and grad students this time of year so maybe they're just behind on getting everyone done. If they received your deposit and forms and emailed you saying they did, you don't have to worry. 🙂
Woohoo! All registered 🙂
EDIT: have we heard anything about a Facebook page yet? I want to meet everyone!
EDIT: have we heard anything about a Facebook page yet? I want to meet everyone!
Admin said that they would have the Facebook page up within the week. They want to distribute the link to current students so that we can join and begin formulating posts regarding housing, answering questions, etc.
So once we have it, you should get it shortly after!
So once we have it, you should get it shortly after!
For all of you guys looking for housing - I lived at Nemoke Trails my first year and I really liked it. It's a really pet friendly complex, it's quiet because it's mostly med/vet/grad students and families, and it's right next to a bunch of trails and parks which is great if you have dogs, run, like nature, whatever. It's also pretty affordable for a decent apartment. PM me if you have questions or anything. Cheers and congrats on your admission! Go green!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad