You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State c/o 2022 Applicants!
Started by Vet_Squared80
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm here to answer questions! SDN was so helpful for me when I was applying. I hope I can be helpful to this years applicants. Good luck to all of you!
Pls write your strongly worded letter saying they need to accept me. Pls and thank you 😉I'm here to answer questions! SDN was so helpful for me when I was applying. I hope I can be helpful to this years applicants. Good luck to all of you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't ask Finn anything, she hasn't even started here yet 😛
Don't ask Finn anything, she hasn't even started here yet 😛
I guess that just means you have to stick around to answer questions too.
(I did spend last summer at the school though. I do know some things. I gotchu c/o 22 applicants 😛)
Oh so we should save our incessant questions for you then? Instead of bothering Finn?Don't ask Finn anything, she hasn't even started here yet 😛
Oh so we should save our incessant questions for you then? Instead of bothering Finn?
Now redirecting all questions to Teep.
I'm also available for any questions 🙂
2nd time applicant and probs adding MSU onto my list this cycle! Can't believe VMCAS is opening soon... eek
Which MSU? Michigan State or Mississippi State? Both go by MSU.Hey everyone,
Who else is applying to MSU-CVM?
If Michigan State, there is already a thread started
Are you applying this cycle?Which MSU? Michigan State or Mississippi State? Both go by MSU.
If Michigan State, there is already a thread started
It just makes it easier and less confusing to have it as one thread.Michigan State and that's cool I'm starting my own lol
Hey @Lupin21 @dyachei can you merge them or something?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had the forum mods merge the two threads. They prefer that so there's less clutter and so there aren't duplicate threads.how the hell did you do that?
yeah, I just merged them as requested 🙂I had the forum mods merge the two threads. They prefer that so there's less clutter and so there aren't duplicate threads.
I'm applying to Msu this cycle. It's my in state. Haven't set in stone where else I'll be applying yet.Oh where did you get accepted or are you applying?
Psssssssssst Oklahoma StateI'm applying to Msu this cycle. It's my in state. Haven't set in stone where else I'll be applying yet.
MaybePsssssssssst Oklahoma State
Psssssssssst Oklahoma State
But Oklahoma also kind of sucksMaybe
yes but cheaper OOS tuition and you'll have me!But Oklahoma also kind of sucks
But still more expensive than my in state.... By a lot...yes but cheaper OOS tuition and you'll have me!
Apply to both? if you don't get accepted to your IS but get accepted here? But as long as you're happy, it'll all work out. 😉But still more expensive than my in state.... By a lot...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NO. AS LONG AS MY DEBT IS LOWEST ITLL ALL WORK OUT 😉Apply to both? if you don't get accepted to your IS but get accepted here? But as long as you're happy, it'll all work out. 😉
No way. Just be happy! That's all that matters, apparently!!! 😉NO. AS LONG AS MY DEBT IS LOWEST ITLL ALL WORK OUT 😉
Nah. I'll go with least moneyNo way. Just be happy! That's all that matters, apparently!!! 😉
MSU is on my list this cycle. 🙂
I'm a current MSU student and would love to continue my education there. The faculty in my program are absolutely amazing. Very excited to apply here. I'm a Non-traditional, second time applicant OOS.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited:
I'll be applying here this cycle! 1st time applying MSU 3rd time applying to vet school in general...
I'm applying to Msu this cycle. It's my in state. Haven't set in stone where else I'll be applying yet.
Come to Ohio State and hang out with me!
Come to Ohio State and hang out with me!
If you borrow Ski, you have to give her back.
I'm sure we could come up with an acceptable custody agreement...If you borrow Ski, you have to give her back.
Considering I am her twlover, you'll need to run all custody agreements through me.I'm sure we could come up with an acceptable custody agreement...
I'm sure we could come up with an acceptable custody agreement...
I'm fine with you borrowing her as long as you'd like, just know that I will be holding @singhb09 hostage until you return her.
GrosssssssCome to Ohio State and hang out with me!
I'd always come back. May have to have some skin grafts though if I went down thereIf you borrow Ski, you have to give her back.
😍I'm fine with you borrowing her as long as you'd like, just know that I will be holding @singhb09 hostage until you return her.
I'd always come back. May have to have some skin grafts though if I went down there
That sounds painful
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone read over the questions under the MSU section? What do you think of them? Since this is my first time applying, I don't know if they are similar to past years or not. I"m not quite sure how to handle some of them - what if you've never encountered the scenarios they want you to discuss???
Which section are you referring to? Supplemental questions? Interview questions? Might want to be more specific lolHas anyone read over the questions under the MSU section? What do you think of them? Since this is my first time applying, I don't know if they are similar to past years or not. I"m not quite sure how to handle some of them - what if you've never encountered the scenarios they want you to discuss???
Has anyone read over the questions under the MSU section? What do you think of them? Since this is my first time applying, I don't know if they are similar to past years or not. I"m not quite sure how to handle some of them - what if you've never encountered the scenarios they want you to discuss???
The supplemental questions were different the two times I applied and it sounds like they are different again this year as I recall nothing that was scenario based. What sort of questions are they?
Which section are you referring to? Supplemental questions? Interview questions? Might want to be more specific lol
I *think* its the supplemental section, though not sure because it isn't labeled. It's in the section specifically for the schools you're applying to.
The supplemental questions were different the two times I applied and it sounds like they are different again this year as I recall nothing that was scenario based. What sort of questions are they?
There are several questions regarding ethics, etc. I wasn't sure if I could be specific and post them here or if they are supposed to remain *secret*.
I *think* its the supplemental section, though not sure because it isn't labeled. It's in the section specifically for the schools you're applying to.
There are several questions regarding ethics, etc. I wasn't sure if I could be specific and post them here or if they are supposed to remain *secret*.
I'm sure you can post them if they are on the supplemental app. anyone could just go and create a VMCAS account and select MSU to see them.