gogetter898

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Is a August 14 mcat w a September 1 score release late? I can’t submit my app without knowing my score so I’m afraid that I’ll be at a disadvantage as schools are sending secondaries without mcat scores.

my primary is in the process of being verified to a single school right now. The plan is to prewrite secondaries from mcat to score release then add schools on September 1, HOPEFULLY HAVE SECONDARIES WITHIN A FEW DAYS, submit secondaries as they would b ready to go

would this work? Would I be at a disadvantage in terms if

medDaisuki

2+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If you just submit your primaries, it would take like 8 weeks to get verified which is around the time you get your score. You would surely be at a disadvantage if your MCAT is low...so make sure you are ready for the test. I think if you are complete before labor's day, you are not late. Unless you are applying to MDPHD?

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.