Mid aug mcat, September score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogetter898

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is a August 14 mcat w a September 1 score release late? I can’t submit my app without knowing my score so I’m afraid that I’ll be at a disadvantage as schools are sending secondaries without mcat scores.

my primary is in the process of being verified to a single school right now. The plan is to prewrite secondaries from mcat to score release then add schools on September 1, HOPEFULLY HAVE SECONDARIES WITHIN A FEW DAYS, submit secondaries as they would b ready to go

would this work? Would I be at a disadvantage in terms if

Members don't see this ad.

If you just submit your primaries, it would take like 8 weeks to get verified which is around the time you get your score. You would surely be at a disadvantage if your MCAT is low...so make sure you are ready for the test. I think if you are complete before labor's day, you are not late. Unless you are applying to MDPHD?

Reactions: 1 user
You will be fine.
Just make sure all your supporting documents (LORs, transcripts) are in as well so it doesn't delay your application.

Reactions: 1 user