Midwestern- CCO Class 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strugglingstudent111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone accepted into the class of 2023?? I just sent in my deposit and can't get over how amazing the campus and especially with how modernized and technologically savvy the school is!! I never imagined to be so in love with an optometry school as I am now that I have seen CCO. It honestly doesn't really compare to the other schools I have interviewed at.

So who's also joining the class of 2023?????

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted, I'm just still waiting to see how my ICO interview goes, and how my MWU AZ interview goes as well! I've also gotten into Western, but based on all the schools I've been accepted to MWU CCO is definitely my top choice!

I was accepted as well to CCO! I do have an interview with Salus coming up on Friday and I'll see how that interview goes. I was extremely impressed with CCO so it is top of my list :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted as well to CCO! I do have an interview with Salus coming up on Friday and I'll see how that interview goes. I was extremely impressed with CCO so it is top of my list :)
How long did it take for CCO to respond & have you gotten in to Salus ?

How long did it take for CCO to respond & have you gotten in to Salus ?
I found out the next day after my interview with CCO that I was accepted. I haven’t gotten into Salus yet because my interview is 10/26.

Any updates? I just got into CCO and still waiting on Salus.